Reviews for Life After
I WANT ZOROBIN chapter 8 . 2/8
Ok code is law son in the other fanfics and i read this s o its just confusing haha i hate dartbrow lmao
RiriBelardo chapter 16 . 5/16/2013
It's 6 am here and I haven't slept yet! Been reading ZoRo fics all night. Awwww. So good! Love the story. I specially love the part when Robiin invited zoro to the shower! 3 I was like :0000000 ZORO'S SO DAMN HOT. Aww. I like how you made Zoro's attitude towarfs her daughter and ryoki. I just wish Aesop had a pair too. But you know, some people like it single. Just like me
Nate32 chapter 16 . 3/15/2012
i noticed towards the end at the facemask part, nami said that she was pregnant with ryoki, isnt it supposed to be rei? if im wrong then forgive me
simplixvi chapter 3 . 3/11/2012
I. LOVE. THIS. STORY.

I love the concept, the pairings, and Olivia! She's EXACTLY how I imagine Zoro and Robin's child to be like!

YOU'RE AWESOME! THANK YOU FOR THISSSSSS! I haven't finished it but I love it already and I know I'm going to love it until the eeeennnndddd!
fionamoto chapter 16 . 12/9/2010
Aww, such a sweet and warm story. I can picture Zoro being his a doting father. Also, love the interaction between the crew and the ending was awesome!
JuzSomeone chapter 16 . 11/17/2010
haha, nice story this is :D well, i only think it's paced too quickly, u could have wrote more.. but it's alright i guess

olivia rocks
Galleta chapter 16 . 5/2/2010
aw

Oh i couldnt think of a more appropiate ending like this one! I wasnt sure where we where heading in this fic. I loved it! From the beginning to the end, and every one of the new characters and theyr new lifes.

Oh so sweet... I loved Zoro... he is such a good father...

Great great great chapter.

Im gonna miss them.

As always, thank you for sharing your work with us.
Galleta chapter 15 . 5/2/2010
OMG OMG OMG OMG ZORO IS GONNA FREAK OUT!

OMG
Hahahaha, if I freaked out, the entire crew will go wild!

Oh you know how my favorite part of OP are the moments where the entire crew is interacting. I love this simple moments. It was such a nice warming chapter... but the ending! OMG!

Yay!
Galleta chapter 14 . 5/1/2010
Yay! I thought they were going to Home Run! Hahahaha!

Oh I just love Zoro with his daughter... He is such a nice and protective dad... And Robin is lovely as a mother too...

Two years! They are so big now!

Great chap.
aquillaa chapter 16 . 4/29/2010
omg!
i think this is my fav chap! XD
beautiful! aw... *tears*
zoro... :')
he has to be proud! altough he's losing his daughter.. cheer up zoro! :')
thankss this life after fic is being an awsome fanfic for me! XDD
Eleamaya chapter 3 . 4/25/2010
Ups, I'm wrong.

Another orange hair woman?

Luv zorobin but...Ah, just read it.
Eleamaya chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
Waw, zorobin and sanami's future with their children.

I like it!
lochrann chapter 16 . 4/25/2010
Very cute! It's a pitty, though that it's now over. But It was a good ending!
ResplendentQuetzal chapter 16 . 4/25/2010
Wait, was that actually THE END? I want more :'(

But a really amazing and imaginative story and youmanaged to keep the origional characters in character, even in the future, so well done to you for that!

Loved it :)
Dragon Reverb chapter 16 . 4/25/2010
Nice.. Perfect ending :) Will there be an epilouge?