Reviews for Teddy bear
Shadow Hunter chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
Oh my God. That was the cutest thing I have ever read! I 'awwed!' at the ending. I honestly don't get why a lot of people make Ivan seem 'evil'.
latvia lover chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
sparklybutterfly42 chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
awwwww! cute!
Latvia-lovi chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
Me and Fem!sealand : awwwwww
Latvia: t-that n-never happened!
Fem!sealand: shure it didnt.
MontyBoosh chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
Haha. Very cute! Personally I don't think there's really such a thing as OOC for an unstable character like Russia. MEH! All interpretations are valid :D
umadsovietbro chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
AAAWWWWW _ it's so fluffy I'm gonna dieeeeee! It's stories like this that make RusLat look good and makes me love it!
Startled Boris chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
I thought I'd reviewed this when I added it as a favourite but obviously must have forgot. Here goes - I loved it. So cute, I think both are in character. I could imagine Ivan with a teddy bear - but isn't Ivan a big teddy bear? I love Russia x Baltics - but not the abusive/torture ones. Good stuff.
Moth Mask chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
xD Adorable Hilarious This Fic.
Lady-Fantasmic chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
Awwwwwwww! So adorable!
artistsdontsleep chapter 1 . 9/26/2010

In my opinion neither of 'em are OOC 'cause Ivan's a just a kid (albeit with a sadistic side) and because you mentioned Raivis has been her more than just a few times he's more comfortable around Ivan instead of shivering and crying like we've all seen him do.

Maggie094 chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
so much fluff! gah! i need to lay off the fluff...
Hoshiko13 chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
Awwww. Russia has a teddy bear I love stories with Russia like this, as opposed to him being way to cruel. So sweet~
The Cook's Girl chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
It was very cute! I can totally see Russia as a teddy bear! xD
Lumoa chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
Awww, so cute :3 it's nice to see a cute Ivan once and while
AlfredisMyHero chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
The ending was too cute! XD I like a nice Russia...and a scared Latvia is just too cute to pass up_