Reviews for Seduced into Insanity
Daze709 chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
Omfg I never imagined kauri as that king of girl
Juliranne chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
Well I highly enjoyed that sweet lemon at the end. Oh such merciless teasing. So cruel!
makoblue93 chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
Oh my god. i want one!
BlindZombieFace chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
That was an awesome Lemon! absolutely awesome!
chirichara chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
I really liked this, haha. I love Riku ((One of my favorite)). Not so fond of Kairi always thought she was a bit of a whore in a way ((I mean two hot guys and you can't even pick one? Leave some for the others T-T))

So back to I was saying ((LOLZ)) I enjoyed the story and I really wish yoou could make more. It doesn't have to be all out there lemon ((Though I secretly would like that .)) But I really want to see how this whole thing would turn out

~Chirichara
x.Nebula-Love-Story.x chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
Lol I love how it changed momentarily from 'her' to 'my' hmmm seems you were getting into it ;) :P Loved this well done
Reviewwiz chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
Let me begin by saying that I thoroughly enjoyed your story. It was short, but written very well. Very little grammar errors, the story flowed, and the events were exciting. You were able to use your words to paint a lovely picture. I usually read yuri and yaoi fics, and I did not think that I would enjoy this, but your work surprised me greatly. great job!
inhx chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
Yay, a Riku and Kairi lemon! ;)

It was delicious to read and I enjoyed every bit of Riku's teasing near the end~

xoxo
Rachael41908 chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
I thought it was excellent. Only seen 1 typo in the first paragraph...

"For hours after that, they group had talked around a campfire on the beach"

Shouldn't have been 'they'. But I loved the story!
cj chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
so good!
fanreader chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
That seriously was a pretty ballin' story! The way the tables turned on Kairi, and it was really hot the whole time! I enjoyed reading this (:
Draco Oblivion chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
Nice story. I like the way the tables have turned. :P
ecstacyharlot chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
So hot! and angst! D

Best combination ever~!
XxDayDreamer1693xX chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
.HOT! Although I wish you hadn't stopped writing! Teeeheee I love the way the tables have turned and he's the one whose going to drive her crazy :p
SamAleco chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
yeah...nice...all i have to say, lol.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »