Reviews for Summer Nights
cctwilight chapter 47 . 1/28
Wonderful story! Loved it!
Guest chapter 37 . 11/28/2017
So just a small error I noticed. In chapter 1 it was Alice Hale and she was Whitlock in this one.
ReaderKat chapter 47 . 10/3/2017
Enjoyed your story, especially all the kids. Eli was adorable, Aiden too. You wrote them very life-like! Edward was a natural with kids, and made the story very believable. Thanks for sharing!
grandmachix chapter 1 . 8/18/2017
I like the start.
Judy
Schwips chapter 47 . 7/21/2017
Thank you, it was a lovely story!
Guest chapter 22 . 7/3/2017
I could feel Edward's concern and worry about this stalking. The way he made love to Bella was beautiful. Glad the police have gotten an ID and have a path to follow now.
BellaTesoro chapter 47 . 7/5/2017
Well this looks like it's really the end, IT. I've left you my thoughts along the way to thank you for sharing your story and for keeping it here so readers like myself can find it and enjoy. I wonder why you aren't writing anymore? Perhaps you are writing to publish? You are that good after all. In any event, I hope you come back to fan fiction and write more. Wishing you the best...Thank you!
BellaTesoro chapter 46 . 7/5/2017
This Ireland honeymoon was fun and delightful to read!
BellaTesoro chapter 45 . 7/5/2017
Jessica and Bella's sharing their husband's stamina was very girlie and all but really, Bella sharing Edward's above average abilities is bragging. Not that I blame her but in the real world, Edward's a unicorn among men. j/s
BellaTesoro chapter 42 . 7/5/2017
There it is, the anal first. Good that Bella trusts him to just go for it. I take it it was good for both of them. Would love Bella's POV on this one. lol
BellaTesoro chapter 41 . 7/4/2017
Eli's POV was awesome! We got to see his family through his eyes and boy are things going well for this happy family. Eli may be Jacob's son but he's got his Da's ...most everything. I love the relationship he has with his brothers and sister and cousins and family. Oh to have this perfect family life and attitude. To have children become so honorable and bright like Eli and his brothers and sister...we all wish for this...
BellaTesoro chapter 40 . 7/4/2017
Catriona, Catey is a perfect name. I was hoping surgeon Dr. Cullen would deliver is child. But this was lovely.
BellaTesoro chapter 39 . 7/4/2017
Well Edward knows how to celebrate on becoming a da, again. It's got to be a thrill being able to go through the whole process from beginning to end of a pregnancy. I imagine he's going to be a little OCD about it all. I'm surprised he doesn't want to have sex now in case it hurts the baby. But he is a doctor after all and knows it won't and besides, he's a horny dude.
BellaTesoro chapter 38 . 7/4/2017
Would have like more details to their "first" kind of sex together. Did Edward have some much needed lube? Did he plan this so they'd have a first on their wedding night? Was it pleasurable for Bella, I'm sure Edward enjoyed it.
Lovely wedding night and cool that Bella got to go to that expensive restaurant and what Carlisle said about paying for it seemed fitting too. Would have liked more Charlie. Sleeping Aiden in a stroller seemed so real too.
BellaTesoro chapter 37 . 7/4/2017
Alice did a great job planning this wedding. It was very different. I was expecting a Vegas style wedding and this was more a beautiful earthy one. Lovely. More lovely was of course Edward and his swoon worthy words and emotions.
2,915 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »