Reviews for Summer Nights
marigold123 chapter 22 . 10/25/2012
They have Demetri?! Cool! I wonder if he'll talk though. Then again, maybe he doesn't even know who hired him is...sigh! Oh I am worrying about Bella and Edward. They need to stay strong and stay together.
marigold123 chapter 21 . 10/25/2012
Yep...it's getting scary now. Let's hope they stick together through this like they have been. Edward blames himself...don't got there Edward! Oh man...what they did is such a personal violation. Touching all your stuff and destroying it. Ugh.
marigold123 chapter 20 . 10/25/2012
I'm surprised the cat didn't freak out and break all the plates! So Jacob didn't take the announcement too well...no surprise on that one. Enjoyed.
marigold123 chapter 19 . 10/25/2012
I loved how Eli got to be part of the proposal. I was surprised Esme wasn't hiding in the wings watching! Yay! Bella said yes!
marigold123 chapter 18 . 10/25/2012
The photo was really creepy. Ugh! Tanya was there at the bar...so was Mike, Jessica and James. Though James really hasn't been shown as a suspect, I just had to throw him in! LOL! Edward is insatiable...making Bella sneak him in.
marigold123 chapter 17 . 10/25/2012
Poor Jessica! Mike totally ignored saying hello to Jessica when he saw Bella. Oh and now they feel they are being watched...creepy!
marigold123 chapter 16 . 10/25/2012
I think the line is forming...Jane, Tanya, Jacob...who knows who else? Jessica? Sigh. I am glad Edward finally told Bella...and I wonder if he will propose with the ring or promise with it? These two sure like public sex! LOL!
marigold123 chapter 15 . 10/25/2012
Edward should go to the police. He need to make a report so they know someone is spying on him and Bella. Ugh!
marigold123 chapter 14 . 10/25/2012
Oh hell! If problems with Jacob isn't enough...Jane shows up. This could get scary. I am guessing if Jane goes after Bella or Eli either Edward will leave them to protect them, or Jacob will take Eli away. Ugh! I hope neither happens.
Guest chapter 4 . 10/24/2012
Great date, even if the whole family showed up! LOL! Bella and Edward did a lot of talking and the spark is getting stronger!
marigold123 chapter 13 . 10/25/2012
It all kind of sucks doesn't it. The one friend...your constant over the years...really isn't who you thought he was. Sigh. Perhaps Bella was blind to Jacob's love...but he also admitted he kept it all to himself. It's still sad. But at least Bella has the love of her life with her now.
marigold123 chapter 12 . 10/25/2012
Ugh! So I wonder if Bella will ever know why Jacob did what he did. Did he think to make her pregnant to hold him to her? If he was such a good friend he would have known how Bella was saving her virginity for someone she was in love with...double ugh! Edward might be treading on dangerous ground contacting a lawyer...though forewarned is forearmed... Bella seemed okay with Edward's precautions.
marigold123 chapter 11 . 10/24/2012
So...it all comes out. Jacob loves Bella, always has and remembered the night they conceived Eli. Damn. I don't blame Bella for punching Jake. Oh and Edward showed a lot of restraint. Yeah...punching the shit out of Jacob wouldn't have proved anything. At least right now.
marigold123 chapter 10 . 10/24/2012
Yay! Finally Edward told Bella he loved her! So glad he manned up! LOL! Oh and it was sweet and perfect afterwards...making love and calling Bella his love. Enjoyed.
marigold123 chapter 9 . 10/24/2012
Why is Edward being such a chicken about it? I realize it's a huge step or committment from Edward...but I think he's already proven he wants to be with Bella forever...I hope he doesn't wait too long.
2,842 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »