Reviews for Summer Nights
Guest chapter 41 . 9/7/2012
good story
jannett chapter 47 . 8/21/2012
LOVED IT! I love happy endings. Have you already posted the story about Eli and Megan? I get very attached to characters when I read a book, so I loved that you wrote the epilogue in his POV. I also love all the little outtakes :) LOVE LOVE LOVED IT! I am now going to sleep because I have stayed up late two nights in a row so I could finish it. But after I recuperate I am going to read Defying gravity. :D I have loved all of your stories that I have read before. I just refuse to read the ones with only one chapter, because by the end of the one chapter I feel ripped off. Thank you again for writing such an amazing story!
fannygilmore chapter 5 . 8/17/2012
Oh, it was really a sleepover.
fannygilmore chapter 4 . 8/17/2012
Funny family together.
Bella so deserves some fun time.
fannygilmore chapter 3 . 8/17/2012
So cute these two!
fannygilmore chapter 2 . 8/17/2012
I'm glad they cleared up the Jacob situation.
Let's see if Tanya stays out of the picture. Ha!
noot40 chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
I like this a lot. I read a LOT of fanfic (much to my husband's dismay) and I can tell within the 1st few paragraphs if it's any good. This one is. Can't wait to get into it. Thanks
BiteMeSilly chapter 47 . 7/27/2012
Loves it! Yet another great fanfic with anazing characters. I have ri admit that navyward beat out docward in defying gravity. I think it was the tatoos and the really dirty mouth cus damn he was hot. Amazing plot that had me stuck to my iPod readind the hole time and great writing. Let mw go and see I'd there is more to read :D.
MarilynBaby chapter 41 . 7/24/2012
Sweet ending. Loved it.
quisha1991 chapter 43 . 7/19/2012
Hormones, but really Bella? Why wouldn't they have been excited
quisha1991 chapter 42 . 7/19/2012
The unforbidden gets done
quisha1991 chapter 41 . 7/19/2012
AWE, I F'LOVED THIS CHAPTER!
quisha1991 chapter 40 . 7/19/2012
She's here, I just knew it was gone be a girl
quisha1991 chapter 39 . 7/19/2012
That was a cute way to say it!
quisha1991 chapter 38 . 7/19/2012
Well that was a good wedding night
2,812 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »