Reviews for Summer Nights
craigsgirl48167 chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
I totally agree...Marine tattoos hot. And marine tattoos Edward REALLY HOT!
campcathryn chapter 9 . 8/18/2009
love it
Brynne660 chapter 8 . 8/15/2009
Aw. . . tattooed Edward off the market is a shame. This story totally rules though! It's on my update list, as are you, the author!

~Mel
Clynne chapter 8 . 8/6/2009
Love the story so far!
Kyuketsuki In Oki chapter 8 . 8/6/2009
OK, everything's "perfect" right now... How much longer before it all comes crashing down around them? Cuz it has to happen at some point: everything's gotta go completely to s*it so that they realize just how much they are meant for each other, yadda, yadda, yadda.
Kyuketsuki In Oki chapter 4 . 8/6/2009
Hey, one thing really quickly-like: As the wife of a Marine, I know - for a fact and beyond the shadow of a doubt - that no Marine and no Devil Doc would EVER refer to himself or his fellows as a soldier. Soldiers are in the Army, and the Marines do NOT like the Army! If Edward worked along side Marines for as long as he did, he, too, would not like the Army.
Kyuketsuki In Oki chapter 3 . 8/6/2009
Is it the very first eight notes of Fur Elise? They're some of the most recognizable notes in all of classical music. Do you know the theories of the story behind that song? It would probably work really well into this story, depending upon the direction you're planning to take it. Obviously, those eight notes mean quite a bit to Edward, to have him permanently ink them onto his body. If you don't know the story, Google it; I'm sure about a thousand different sites will come up!
Kyuketsuki In Oki chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
Ooh-Rah! My amazing husband is a US Marine, and he has the UTMOST respect and near-reverence for the Navy corpsmen and docs who work with them all the time. After all, without the Navy, the Marine Corps couldn't exist! Semper Fi!
muccour chapter 8 . 8/6/2009
i absolutely love this story..military/tattoo/musician edward is HOT..can't wait to read more!
cullengirl08 chapter 8 . 8/6/2009
I don't even know what to say about Jake - I knew Edward was right about him and now Bella is seeing it for herself. He's so possessive and overbearing and just being mean. If I were Bella, I'd tell him to take a flying leap. And Jake had better watch it, because Eli is really starting to like Edward a lot, too. Serves him right.
Sherry80 chapter 8 . 8/5/2009
That was awsome great chapter
bluiqt chapter 8 . 8/4/2009
I am loving this story! I have said it before in other stories, and I will say it again... Edward tattoos YUMMY! And then you went and threw in a tattooed Edward on a motorcycle! OMG! Your killing me here, lol! I can't wait to see what you have in store for the next chapters. Keep up the great writing :) Also, on a personal note, I feel like I can totally relate to Bella being that I am a single mom too. This story gives me hope that there are actually decent guys out there! Thank you.
Ri40 chapter 8 . 8/4/2009
i had a feeling jacob have feelings for her.

Bella can't remember that night with jacob,but is she sure that jacob was drunk.

Love the story.
cforget chapter 8 . 8/4/2009
Jake is a jerk! I hope Bella puts him in his place and soon!
Cullen819 chapter 8 . 8/4/2009