Reviews for Summer Nights
Sherry80 chapter 5 . 7/22/2009
So sweet i love it great chapter
LondonGoth chapter 5 . 7/21/2009
What are you doing to me woman? is it not enough to have a story about Edward Cullen? But, you make him a HOT, Tattoo wearing,motorcycle riding...Navy guy! :o Too much hotness in one story! When I read about the bike,not knowing I was talking out loud- all I could say was "I'm in trouble" everyone thinks I'm crazy now! lol So, what's he gonna call B? I liked him calling her baby *sigh* Anyway, fantastic story! Ps..if you can't tell, I'm crushin' on your Edward ;)
SmokeyMelina chapter 5 . 7/21/2009
Great story so far! Can't wait for more :) :)
sofilu chapter 5 . 7/21/2009
Wow i love this chapter it was so cute!

I think i just fell in love with this story

great Job !
azure0610 chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
I have NEVER been a fan of tattoo. BUT even I cannot deny the amazing hotness that is a between the shoulder blades tattoo.

Legs ones irk me because they look out of place for some reason.

What the hell do we call this Edward. He's not technically Tattward. He is Doctorward, and he's Sailorward.

Let's just say Hotward and call it a day.

When I read the summary I was about to fly off the handle with the "What the HELL" but she's not married to Jake and has never been so I'm good. That wouldn't have been a pretty review, LOL.

I've read this somewhat but I need to reread the chapter while not doing 3 other things and I'll add what I think in the next chapter.

I ADORE Defying Gravity. I wish I could pimp it out more because it's just that good. There are some heavy review ones that aren't half as good.
cforget chapter 5 . 7/21/2009
I want a military Edward as soon as possible:) I loved it!
Twilightaddict4949 chapter 5 . 7/21/2009
Story is AMAZING!
Miss Owl 12 chapter 5 . 7/21/2009
Aww, can Edward b any more perfect? It's like u took him from my fantasies!
campcathryn chapter 5 . 7/21/2009
love it
angeleyes20876 chapter 4 . 7/17/2009
great story! i like it a lot. I just started reading it i'm already addicted to it. keep up the good work.
kendall515 chapter 4 . 7/17/2009
Okay so I've been reading defying gravity over the week and I absolutely loved it! I checked out to see if you had any other stories and found this one. From the first chapter it caught my attention and I couldn't stop reading! You are an amazing writer! Update soon
Sherry80 chapter 4 . 7/17/2009
Love it more always wanting more
Sherry80 chapter 3 . 7/17/2009
Great story i like it alot
cforget chapter 4 . 7/17/2009
I think I have to see the Hangover now:) I really liked this chapter! I wish Edward didn't freak about GF comments:)
cforget chapter 3 . 7/17/2009
Love tattooed Edward. He is so sweet!
2,774 | « Prev Page 1 .. 174 181 182 183 184 185 Next »