Reviews for Summer Nights
kendall515 chapter 9 . 8/18/2009
I love Eli! He reminds me so much of my nephew who is obsessed with Cars. Great chapter! Update soon!
xxladytee90xx chapter 9 . 8/18/2009
plzz update
cullengirl08 chapter 9 . 8/18/2009
Yeah, they already admitted their feelings to Edward's parents, but now they need to tell them to the most important people - each other.

How sweet was it that Eli called Carlisle and Esme, Grandma and Grandpa and ran to give them hugs, too? Adorable. But I really like how well Eli and Edward get along. That's the most important one out of the bunch.
cforget chapter 9 . 8/18/2009
I love that Eli loves Edwards family! I can't wait to see what Jake pulls:)
LondonGoth chapter 9 . 8/18/2009
Your updates always make my freakin' day! I thought that was a very sweet visit they had with Esme & Carlisle. Eli is such a cutie :) Edward is so hot that my laptop almost melts every time I read about him ;) Next chapter can't come soon enough!
craigsgirl48167 chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
I totally agree...Marine tattoos hot. And marine tattoos Edward REALLY HOT!
campcathryn chapter 9 . 8/18/2009
love it
Brynne660 chapter 8 . 8/15/2009
Aw. . . tattooed Edward off the market is a shame. This story totally rules though! It's on my update list, as are you, the author!

~Mel
Clynne chapter 8 . 8/6/2009
Love the story so far!
Kyuketsuki In Oki chapter 8 . 8/6/2009
OK, everything's "perfect" right now... How much longer before it all comes crashing down around them? Cuz it has to happen at some point: everything's gotta go completely to s*it so that they realize just how much they are meant for each other, yadda, yadda, yadda.
Kyuketsuki In Oki chapter 4 . 8/6/2009
Hey, one thing really quickly-like: As the wife of a Marine, I know - for a fact and beyond the shadow of a doubt - that no Marine and no Devil Doc would EVER refer to himself or his fellows as a soldier. Soldiers are in the Army, and the Marines do NOT like the Army! If Edward worked along side Marines for as long as he did, he, too, would not like the Army.
Kyuketsuki In Oki chapter 3 . 8/6/2009
Is it the very first eight notes of Fur Elise? They're some of the most recognizable notes in all of classical music. Do you know the theories of the story behind that song? It would probably work really well into this story, depending upon the direction you're planning to take it. Obviously, those eight notes mean quite a bit to Edward, to have him permanently ink them onto his body. If you don't know the story, Google it; I'm sure about a thousand different sites will come up!
Kyuketsuki In Oki chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
Ooh-Rah! My amazing husband is a US Marine, and he has the UTMOST respect and near-reverence for the Navy corpsmen and docs who work with them all the time. After all, without the Navy, the Marine Corps couldn't exist! Semper Fi!
muccour chapter 8 . 8/6/2009
i absolutely love this story..military/tattoo/musician edward is HOT..can't wait to read more!
cullengirl08 chapter 8 . 8/6/2009
I don't even know what to say about Jake - I knew Edward was right about him and now Bella is seeing it for herself. He's so possessive and overbearing and just being mean. If I were Bella, I'd tell him to take a flying leap. And Jake had better watch it, because Eli is really starting to like Edward a lot, too. Serves him right.
2,815 | « Prev Page 1 .. 174 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 .. Last Next »