Reviews for Summer Nights
BellaTesoro chapter 32 . 7/4
First off, Jacob falling in love and asking Edward what love feels like so he can decide if he too has fallen hard for a woman. And yes he has. I get he doesn't feel connected in Chicago anymore, more in the way than anything else so I'm with Jacob, move back to Forks and see Eli for vacations etc. I think the back and forth between families on a weekly or daily basis must be harder than the longer stays anyway. Jacob knows Eli loves Edward and vice versa so I'd say let Jacob go and be done with that.
As far as Edward taking a phone call during OR, na, doubt that should or could happen. If a surgeon is cutting open a human being I'd say that takes focus in those moments even if there is an emergency in the family which the doctor in him couldn't solve anyway. So to leave a human being open like that in the middle of surgery is bad no matter what's going on with a loved one, at that moment anyway. So here's Edward finally I hope save the day if he wasn't able to save his patient, lol.
BellaTesoro chapter 31 . 7/4
Edward coming out of his depressed state, cooking, jacuzzi bath, flowers, candles and incredible sex...this Edward is perfection. And then there's Jane at the end of a needle. How'd she get a needle and drugs? I hope that police caught up with Bella and will follow them wherever Jane is going to take her.
BellaTesoro chapter 30 . 7/3
Tanya maybe wasn't in on Jane's evil plans but Tanya was a silly woman for telling someone she barely knows her and Edward's private matter of being friends with benefits. I'm sure Edward must be feeling even worse now that not one but two ex girlfriends are in this mix.
BellaTesoro chapter 29 . 7/3
I had a feeling Tanya wasn't innocent in all this. How did Jane and she get together?
BellaTesoro chapter 28 . 7/3
It's nice to see that Bella is getting closer and appreciating Charlie more now than ever. Charlie is great to take Eli, protect him and keep him happy while away from his mother. Nice seeing everyone pull together with this. Now to get Jane.
BellaTesoro chapter 27 . 7/3
What a great idea, getting mutual marriage tatts. Especially seeing as Edward thinks it's really hot. Getting almost caught by Eli was funny. Couldn't they say they were horsing around, poor kid. lol
BellaTesoro chapter 26 . 7/3
I certainly can understand Jacob's desire to take his son away from this danger. But it would be a better idea if he'd calm down and work together to keep him safe.
BellaTesoro chapter 25 . 7/3
That was a very dramatic chapter. I'm so glad Aro told Bella to look behind the building. It would have been awful if Jane had taken Eli away. Poor kid. I could feel Edward's helplessness.
BellaTesoro chapter 24 . 7/3
Nice idea, an Irish Pub style eatery. And I like how Bella included Edward in it all. How are they going to work a family schedule in there with his long hours as a doctor and now her starting up a business? And Edward wants those babies...Maybe having Esme helping out would do it.
BellaTesoro chapter 23 . 7/3
Telling Jacob everything was a good thing. Everyone concerned with Eli and Bella ought to know. I'm glad Jacob grew up and is acting like a concerned parent and friend.
BellaTesoro chapter 21 . 7/3
So Jacob is out as the stalker. Maybe Jane cut her hair short. Although it sounds like a man with only two inches of blond hair. I was surprised Bella didn't call Edward as soon as she was informed about what happened. I guess Alice or Rosalie must have called him?
BellaTesoro chapter 20 . 7/3
I can't believe Jacob still doesn't get that Bella has moved on. What did he expect from her that she'd just be his child's mother and his best friend forever? I get he thought just because he loved her she'd come to feel the same but hey, reality check. If she hadn't up to this point ain't going to happen. And she'd been dating Edward seriously now for some time and Bella said she loved Edward...so...why
was he so surprised. I just hope he doesn't try to poison Eli's mind about Edward.
BellaTesoro chapter 19 . 7/3
That was a lovely proposal. And Edward doesn't think he's romantic? Swoon.
BellaTesoro chapter 18 . 7/3
I'm not sure Jacob would stoop so low as to be the one sending the pictures. But if he is, that's a deal breaker right there. Must be Jane unless Tanya decided she really cares for Edward even more than we know. I think it's awesome that Edward wants Bella to sneak him in behind Charlie's back. They do like having sex where they have to sneak around. lol
BellaTesoro chapter 17 . 7/2
I have to go back and comment on Bella telling Esme, Edward's mother that he was having sex with Tanya. Who talks about their boyfriends sex secrets with the mother?
Anyway, where's Jane all this time. I thought she'd be around while they were both out drinking. Instead Mike shows up. What a small world.
2,911 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »