Reviews for Summer Nights
end2097 chapter 34 . 1/14/2014
Wow... Aro's not the best cop around. Bella almost gets murdered and Edward gets shot ...
Lily1992 chapter 47 . 1/11/2014
I really love this Story It's great D
Sarah Amin chapter 25 . 11/26/2013
she saw her before in the mall with Alice and Rose and probably in the aquarium too !
Sarah Amin chapter 21 . 11/26/2013
I'm sure it's mike .. not Jane Jr just Jane .
Guest chapter 38 . 11/17/2013
Sadly, I'm not finishing this story. You suddenly seem to be trying to cover too many angles at once, and it doesn't work.
Guest chapter 37 . 11/17/2013
The funhouse mirror part is really rude.
IAmMelissa2 chapter 31 . 11/16/2013
I haven't even read the whole chapter yet, but I wanted to comment on something before I forget. I'm getting old. Anyway, one of the things I like about this already well-written story is the physical descriptions. No, not those ... well, those are good too. I mean the physcial mannerisms like bouncing on the balls of your feet, jumping up and down like a prize fighter, etc. We do that stuff, at least I do. It's very human and realistic. It helps me identify even more with the characters. You use it well. I know it's a small compliment, but to me that aspect of the story means a lot. So, thank you for that and your story overrall.
BookLover21340 chapter 47 . 11/16/2013
Love it
Guest chapter 4 . 11/13/2013
I never understood people keeping the waist-length hair for Bella in stories. In reality, I don't think I have ever seen somebody that actually looked good with that hair length.
ann71 chapter 47 . 8/31/2013
this was a great story ! love this Edward !
hippie starr chapter 11 . 7/27/2013
Wow, Jacob was a major jerk. Poor Bella.

I do feel a little bad for Jake though poor boy was drunk in his birthday and thought he was getting the best birthday present ever by having the girl he's loved forever want him back. What a way to wake up realizing it was all one sided and she doesn't even remember it. Kinda sucks for him. Fast forward to him running all potential suitors off and trying to force himself on her today though and he looses sympathy.

Glad they were able to pull it together in front of Eli though. Edward is showing great restraint in keeping things under control for Eli's sake. I was thinking about that when Jasper commented n how he would have already beat someone up for talking to Alice that way ... That's the difference when kids are involved. You can't just fly off the handle to defend your woman. The baby daddy isn't going anywhere and then poor little Eli would be stuck in the middle.
hippie starr chapter 10 . 7/27/2013
Edward was relived with Bella being in the pill it was one less thing for him to be worried about ... I still think Bella should have made sure to have him tested first, he was with Tanya only 7 weeks ago. Eww.

I'm glad Edward to.d Bella he loved her. Loved Eli making sure Edward would tell her soon so he wouldn't have to keep a secret. You just know Jacob drilled him about that before they were even out of the driveway.

Jacob baring his teeth like that ... This is gonna get ugly fast I'm afraid.
hippie starr chapter 9 . 7/27/2013
Uh oh, Edward better tell Bella he loves her before Eli goes to Jacobs tomorrow. Surely he realizes little man won't be able to keep it a secret from his dad.

Love Carlisle and Esme.

Not liking Edwards romantic history though. Both sisters? Eww. And he says he thought he loved all of them.. So he was in love with Kate and Tanya both? The whole Bella being friends with the Denali sisters just got even weirder to me. I wonder how Kate felt about Edward moving on to Tanya and then keeping Tanya for the next decade. Sigh.
hippie starr chapter 5 . 7/27/2013
Jessica handled that better than I thought she would. Good.

Tanya ...

"Tanya, our little," I paused, thinking of how to phrase it, "arrangement is going to be put on hold...indefinitely." I was trying to be tactful. I really liked Tanya as a person and didn't want to lose her friendship. "I really like this girl, and I don't think I'll be letting her go any time soon. If ever." - - - - - Sounds an awful lot like he is keeping the Tanya door open instead of firmly closing it.

"Our families have been friends for years. And ever since high school, we've kind of had this unspoken agreement. Whenever neither of us are in a relationship we're kind of like..."I trailed off, unsure how to finish. ... "Anyway, she and I slept together a few weeks ago." ... "So listen, when she came over here earlier, I basically terminated our agreement." ... "I told her that I really liked you, and I didn't think I'd be letting you go any time soon. If ever." ..."I don't have any interest in being with anyone else. I only want to be with you." - - -

Ok, so when Edward was talking to Tanya I was flinching and sighing because it sounded like he wanted to keep his options open AND was giving Tanya hope. But when he talked to Bella it sounded better; more decisive.

I was a little nervous when we walked over to Tanya after explaining my relationship with her to Bella, but she was nothing but friendly and polite to her, laughing and talking like they were old friends. - - - - I was nervous here too. Seriously hope this isn't going to backfire. We're hard wired not to trust Tanya though. Plus I just couldn't imagine being friends with the woman who has been your boyfriends bed buddy for the last 12 or so years. That just seems so awkward and wrong. I guess only time will tell
hippie starr chapter 4 . 7/27/2013
Bella's less inquisitive than I would be. I would have had to comment on Edward talking about how he hasn't been out with anyone in the however many months since he's been back in the states yet he got laid only 3 weeks ago. Is Tanya his only bed buddy or does he do random hook ups too? I hope Bella makes him get tested.
2,812 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »