Reviews for Summer Nights
ladiblue03 chapter 47 . 2/10/2014
I like it ..good story
Toni Masen chapter 47 . 1/17/2014
Great story, I really enjoyed it.
crazycats7 chapter 18 . 1/15/2014
I think it's Tanya.
end2097 chapter 34 . 1/14/2014
Wow... Aro's not the best cop around. Bella almost gets murdered and Edward gets shot ...
Lily1992 chapter 47 . 1/11/2014
I really love this Story It's great D
Sarah Amin chapter 25 . 11/26/2013
she saw her before in the mall with Alice and Rose and probably in the aquarium too !
Sarah Amin chapter 21 . 11/26/2013
I'm sure it's mike .. not Jane Jr just Jane .
Guest chapter 38 . 11/17/2013
Sadly, I'm not finishing this story. You suddenly seem to be trying to cover too many angles at once, and it doesn't work.
Guest chapter 37 . 11/17/2013
The funhouse mirror part is really rude.
IAmMelissa2 chapter 31 . 11/16/2013
I haven't even read the whole chapter yet, but I wanted to comment on something before I forget. I'm getting old. Anyway, one of the things I like about this already well-written story is the physical descriptions. No, not those ... well, those are good too. I mean the physcial mannerisms like bouncing on the balls of your feet, jumping up and down like a prize fighter, etc. We do that stuff, at least I do. It's very human and realistic. It helps me identify even more with the characters. You use it well. I know it's a small compliment, but to me that aspect of the story means a lot. So, thank you for that and your story overrall.
BookLover21340 chapter 47 . 11/16/2013
Love it
Guest chapter 4 . 11/13/2013
I never understood people keeping the waist-length hair for Bella in stories. In reality, I don't think I have ever seen somebody that actually looked good with that hair length.
ann71 chapter 47 . 8/31/2013
this was a great story ! love this Edward !
hippie starr chapter 11 . 7/27/2013
Wow, Jacob was a major jerk. Poor Bella.

I do feel a little bad for Jake though poor boy was drunk in his birthday and thought he was getting the best birthday present ever by having the girl he's loved forever want him back. What a way to wake up realizing it was all one sided and she doesn't even remember it. Kinda sucks for him. Fast forward to him running all potential suitors off and trying to force himself on her today though and he looses sympathy.

Glad they were able to pull it together in front of Eli though. Edward is showing great restraint in keeping things under control for Eli's sake. I was thinking about that when Jasper commented n how he would have already beat someone up for talking to Alice that way ... That's the difference when kids are involved. You can't just fly off the handle to defend your woman. The baby daddy isn't going anywhere and then poor little Eli would be stuck in the middle.
hippie starr chapter 10 . 7/27/2013
Edward was relived with Bella being in the pill it was one less thing for him to be worried about ... I still think Bella should have made sure to have him tested first, he was with Tanya only 7 weeks ago. Eww.

I'm glad Edward to.d Bella he loved her. Loved Eli making sure Edward would tell her soon so he wouldn't have to keep a secret. You just know Jacob drilled him about that before they were even out of the driveway.

Jacob baring his teeth like that ... This is gonna get ugly fast I'm afraid.
2,815 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »