Reviews for Summer Nights
Rita01tx chapter 40 . 7/2
Very sweet name for a beautiful baby girl!
BellaTesoro chapter 8 . 7/2
First of all, how can it be that Jacob is NOT paying child support? Are you kidding me?! She's working low paying jobs and he's not paying for his son? How does Bella make it on her own? I thought that was part of why she'd follow Jacob with his job. I thought it was to provide both financially and emotionally for him. Not cool that a dad has a say in things but not paying his fair share of child support. And Edward is too sweet how he's worried about telling Bella he loves her already. I'd say he's good to go. The way he's loving her child is tipping the scale anyway.
BellaTesoro chapter 7 . 7/2
I'm with Edward. I don't think on Jacob's side it's just brotherly love. He's wanted more from her then and I think he likes the status quo. He gets to have a mini family dynamic.
Their fooling around on the sofa wasn't parent smart. A five year old can get himself anywhere in the house silent and looking and listening without being seen. Taking it to a bedroom would have been more responsible. Edward pleasuring Bella was hot and her trying to do the same was sweet although I'm sure as a guy her mouth would have been even better.
BellaTesoro chapter 6 . 7/2
Sometimes these characters act pretty immature while other times they act like upstanding adults. First this is the second time someone name called someone "retarded" and although I'm calling "politically correct" I am calling it childish and wrong. People who have retarded children or work with them would understandably be uncomfortable. We teach our kids not to use that term in name calling. so.
And what's with Jacob saying Bella isn't worthy of a man like Edward. Ok Edward is al THAT but so is Bella. And no matter Jacob apologized, he said it and meant it. Bella shouldn't accept it so easily. I see that Bella has always done the right thing, following Jacob and making a solid home for her son but suppose Jacob got another job in another place what then would she keep following Jacob and put herself in second place forever? I have a feeling Jacob and Edward are not going to see eye to eye or maybe it will be easy going like it was for Tanya, James etc. These characters all see to get along so easily.
BellaTesoro chapter 5 . 7/2
I can't imagine being introduced to my boyfriends "f**k buddy" which it tells me he just used two weeks ago and then being sweet and charming to her. Bella is a better person I guess. It's one thing to know a man has been around before they become a thing, but to know the girl is a long time friend and by Edward's own admittance he wants to stay friends. idk...and then for Bella to invite Edward to sleep with her because she can't stand the thought of him leaving and NOT have sex,well again, she's a bigger person than I. How do you sleep next Edward and not go for it. lol and it's his birthday, I'd say a birthday bedroom gift would have been lovely. But I admire them for trying to take things slow.
BellaTesoro chapter 4 . 7/1
I like how these two can talk so openly and honestly about themselves. Edward's response to Bella telling him how Eli was conceived was funny. He didn't hold back and question how something like that could happen between friends and surprised when Bella said she had been a virgin. Bella said she went on a date two years ago. I wonder how many dates before that. Also I think it's pretty great of her to have followed the father of her child to a strange and big city. Shows her bravery and strength and that she puts her child first. It was adorable that Edward's family and friends showed up at the show and Bella fit right into their group.
Rita01tx chapter 39 . 7/1
Not surprised Bella's pregnant after that amazin' wedding night LOL! Hopefully, the morning sickness will pass soon!
Rita01tx chapter 38 . 7/1
Helluva weddin' night...one every woman deserves but almost never gets LOL!
Rita01tx chapter 37 . 7/1
Wow! A sunset wedding in the desert sounds ideal to me!
Rita01tx chapter 36 . 7/1
How cute are those boys together!? And no one can take Aiden away from now *woo hoo!*
Rita01tx chapter 35 . 7/1
Awww, bless his little heart! Well, he couldn't ask for better parents than Edward and Bella! Eli's gonna be happy to have a brother he can already play with LOL!
Rita01tx chapter 34 . 7/1
OMG! That crazy bitch actually had someone else's kid squirreled away!? Well, she paid the ultimate price for that and everything else she pulled!
Rita01tx chapter 33 . 7/1
Not impressed with Aro and the cops but Bella and Edward put up quite the fight!
Rita01tx chapter 32 . 7/1
Well, someone has to get to Bella in time and it sure ain't the cops *grrrr!*
BellaTesoro chapter 3 . 7/1
Bella really should have told Jessica a little about Edward and her. It's not fair to let her think otherwise. Edward and Bella's phone conversation was what I remember about my own falling in love. The late night phone calls, the smile that wouldn't go away...oh to be young and falling in love. Best thing ever.
2,911 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »