Reviews for Team 7 and the Three Swords
Matsukaze Tenma chapter 1 . 2/2
This is truly very interesting to read; please update soon
Guest chapter 1 . 5/10/2014
Type your review here...
Primus2021 chapter 1 . 5/8/2014
NaruHina SasuSaku Please!
ImagineBreaker7 chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
Woah this story looks amazing, I will assume that Naruto will get Sounga, Sasuke probably tetsaiga, and Sakura Tenseiga? I wonder what will happen next. I can't wait to find out.
ElementKitsune chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
I enjoy what you put and I'm interested in how this will be.
This is the only Naruto/Inuyasha crossover I've seen that Naruto has Sounga and I can't wait until the second chapter comes out.
xpegasus chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
This is an awsome story, please write more and update soon.
DarkPoet89 chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
interesting, fact that Naruto gets a sword other then tetsusaiga is a nice change. I woulda've loved to see what you did with Sasuke and Sakura getting the other two.
Nicole chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
Is there a sequel to this? It's really good. Funny. :D
imafighta chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
Dude, make Kyuubi Inu-Taicho! And have Inuyasha sealed into Sakura and Sesshomaru into Sasuke perfect!
Remzal Von Enili chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
oh wow this is awesome
mattcun chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
plz write more
JustWriter2 chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
This is really cool, although it's kind of funny that they think that Sounga was Inu no Taisho's rather than Sesshoumaru's.

I'm hoping that Tenseiga is forced on Sakura so that she learns to have compassion for more than just Sasuke or her needs. Sasuke would need to carry Tetusaiga in order to learn to care for more than his goals. It's a literal example of you don't gain power without wanting to protect others.

I'm guessing that Naruto's strong will will assert itself when Sounga(Tokijin?) attempts to attack his team. Will he immediately snuff out its will or will he have to battle it? Will it constantly tempt him to hurt others when he weilds it?

-jwchan -
Maelstorm of the Tricky Wind chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
hey re you gonna update or not
Anubis of The Highway Thieves chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
And it was getting good too.
Baron von Nobody chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
This is an awesome concept. I am a big fan of the Swords of an Honerable Ruler. I can't wait to see what happens next.

I hope those two OC ninja end up becoming the first Undead servants of Naruto with sentiences, because despite the personality, they seem pretty cool. I also hope because of Kyuubi in Naruto's body allows him to control Sounga. Also, if things turn out the way they are supposed to, it would mean that technically the three swords would be together again.

Please do continue with this story, for it is very good.

Signed,