Reviews for Well, It Involves Spandex
Morning'sSong chapter 2 . 4/24
Haha aww man this is a great little story!
Robaezica W chapter 2 . 9/12/2014
SUPER GOOD
CowabungaBooyakasha chapter 2 . 2/23/2014
Great! Please continue this awesome story!
Jacqueline O. Lantern Dupre chapter 2 . 2/7/2014
This was one of the best jinx x KF ever! Cant wait for the next chapter! 3
BookWorm2the2ndPower chapter 2 . 11/25/2013
It's been eleven months, are you ever going to update again? I really hope you do! Your story rocks!
DollyPop12 chapter 2 . 8/15/2013
You are glorious. This fic is glorious. Everything about it is glorious. I want to give you every award ever known to man for this. XD It was hilarious. Oh, Wallaby is just too adorable. Haha, not even Jinx can resist his geeky, awkward charms.
Valentine35 chapter 2 . 7/15/2013
I have to admit this chapter is most touching. I don't know when you'll update but I'm hoping that you'll update soon. It's good, humorous, friendship-centered and possibly romance.
young dawn chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
This was adorable. The interactions were very fitting for these two, and I can't wait to read more!
Ghost King's Queen chapter 2 . 5/25/2013
omg this story is packed with comedy! I couldn't stop laughing throughout! I love the chemistry you've created between Kid Flash and Jinx, they seem so perfect for eachother in this story and not OOC. Please update soon!
St. Walker chapter 2 . 4/19/2013
My god this is genius, honestly. I loved it so much.
CutieSOS chapter 2 . 4/13/2013
love this
SpaceCaseWriter chapter 2 . 3/5/2013
This made me snicker, and you captured the characters quite well. Their behavior and interactions are written in a way that I can easily envision them, in a way that just seems... real, I suppose is the best way I can put it. I really enjoyed reading this. Two thumbs up!
hehe chapter 2 . 3/2/2013
such a nice chapter. Can't wait for the next one! :)
A nalu fangirl chapter 2 . 2/24/2013
It better not take forever! This is HILARIOUS and you have to update soon!
larynjcarter4354 chapter 2 . 2/11/2013
Please please please update as soon as possible!:)