Reviews for To Dance With You
AniDragon aka Riona-chan chapter 6 . 4/16/2011
*dies of cute* That was wonderfull! :D I love these two so much!
psnshndys chapter 6 . 3/15/2011
This is a great story. Thank you.
Yoh chapter 6 . 10/23/2010
I can't believe it's been a year since you wrote the last chapter of this story. It's so fresh in my mind, as if I've red it all a week ago. And I was fairly sure I had left review to the last chapter... well, I'm correcting this mistake right now. This story was great in every detail, love the kiss, loved the vary last sentence and loved how Hisoka is always chosing Tsuzuki's wellbeing over himself. Thanks for writing such a nice fanfiction.
Zerami chapter 6 . 12/9/2009
I liked this story, you're a very good writer! :)
AllTheLosers chapter 6 . 12/8/2009
wow, that was amazing! It wqs very well written. I know stories dont need sexual contact to be good. FIVE MILLIONS STARS! :D
Yoh chapter 5 . 11/29/2009
I enjoyed it a lot, as always. Poor Terazuma, going through the horror of seeing a loved one threatened again. Even if he knows she can't die it might be a shock to him. Can't wait to read more.
AllTheLosers chapter 5 . 11/28/2009
OMG! That is SO perfect! I LOVE IT! Like heplot, not the fact poor Kannuki is being held up, but of them can die right?
Yoh chapter 4 . 10/31/2009
Thank you for the update. Just love this story!
xxAwesomeLucyxx chapter 3 . 10/25/2009
Wow, I really liked that back story you made for Terazuma. I've always wondered why Kuroshungei was a freak about chicks, but that is a pretty awesome explanation.

And it leaves a lot of room for more advances in the plot.
Non-Existent Account chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
yes! there arent many Terazuma fics and this is pretty good!
yoh chapter 3 . 9/24/2009
great fanfiction! I'm loving the interaction between them. keep the chapters comming cause it's great.
blueeyesjdaly chapter 2 . 8/14/2009
great story so far. Love scene with Hisoka and Tsuzuki cleaning, and I did't think it detracted from the main focus.
0-SuGaR-FrEe-0 chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
HOLY SHET. SO GOD.

Damn33

I LUBB this couple...

Welp- not as much as kurosaki&tsuzuki- but still... XP

What kinda..."unnerved" me -if yu will-...was the fact that hisoka was so open with his rape. SighSigh. He barely even openly says it...

Tsuzuki had to find out from muraki himself.

But don't change it in the story! I like to think that's what gets Tsuzuki all fired up X]

I guess the only suggestion would be...some hisoka&asato romantic interraction -

Lmfaoo I luv this keep it up3

FINALLY sum wakabaTerazuma.

Well done &.&
Kristi1 chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
Great to see this pairing! I LOVE Terazuma and Kannuki and hope that this turns out to have a happy ending for them. Keep writing!
Naotoki Yamanouchi chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
Oh, boy...you should make them all share a house together. Mwahahahahaha. Then Tsuzuki can really be tied up in the closet! :D Anyhow, continue this. Or I shall beat you :)