Reviews for The Land of Freedom
valiantsquirrel chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
Despite a few moments in this story where Kino's actions confused me a little or seemed borderline OOC, I very much liked this, and hope you continue writing more fan stories for Kino no Tabi. I also read your first story, Bird of Time, and I liked how rich with emotion your portrayal of Kino is, as well as the challenging situations you put her through, right out of her comfort zone. She might have seemed a little bit weaker combat-wise than I remember her from the light novels, but the characterization was also fairly believable and the story very interesting.
Broken Kilter Express chapter 2 . 3/3/2010
This one was fantastic as well. I wouldn't care if it was OOC since you managed to make it so interesting, so I will say that this is a great thing for you to have put together.
Oriko chapter 2 . 8/19/2009
Now that's what you call ingenuity. I guess that while it's generally best to dress like a guy when travelling, being a girl has it's uses. Very clever, both on Kino's part and yours.
GDeacur chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
Another excellent fic. Two things I really liked:

- you start quoting the Koth-Shem's speech right when Kino abandons the "feign ignorance" plan. Very involving for the readers.

- you fit a bit of humor into a serious plot without causing a clash. Likewise with your own plot elements and the show's.

Kino gets kicked around a lot in this one, but she's still in character. Corina and Gant are given just the right amount of attention.

Grade A stuff. I hope to see more.
Oriko chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
Good work as always, thanks for letting me know about it. I like how you're recreating the loosely connected nature of the anime, which you're doing a good job of by the way.