Reviews for Everything Is Not What It Seems
skuldvampteeth chapter 5 . 8/1/2014
Lord I love this fanfic plz update
coolcat12345 chapter 5 . 7/31/2014
"The gorgeous,intelligent,talented Vampires were stunned.

Life is good."

I can already imagine first,Bella Swan ( one of my not so favorite characters) being Aislinn Foy (great character) sounded strange,but it works,most important thing with update.
SeleenaMarieDragonMistress chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
The US government in all their wisdom has come up with a law called Stop Online Piracy Acts (SOPA). It’s basically a blanket law to stop ALL forms of online piracy including fan fiction, fan art, and fan videos! So they punish those that they want to punish. BUT they also punish all of us who express our creativity through writing, drawing, and recording around something that may not belong to us, but that we LOVE. There is a Petition on WE the People that ends on the 19th of March that needs 100,000 signatures. So far we have 69,471.
If you want to sign, go to:
.gov/petition/stop-sopa-2014/q0Vkk0Zr
SilverShadowKat19 chapter 5 . 11/26/2012
Can Jazz and Em be her gaurds. E if ya don't like 'im could be a dark. I see rose as summer or winter. summer beacause it brings back all her happy human memories. The guilt strippe away from her. ya know? Sorry. Can't write without a little bit of my accent slipping in. Even if its all most all gone. Ooops!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
It was really good so far
ANGELFIRE0183 chapter 5 . 8/10/2012
love this you should really consider continueing it. i hope you do UPDATE!
Supernatural-Girl17 chapter 5 . 6/16/2012
LOVE THIS STORY AND CHAPTER SO FAR! HOPING TO READ MORE OF THIS STORY LATER! HOPE SO AND CAN'T WAIT! :D 3
TulipNixphe chapter 5 . 7/14/2011
cool
The Red Crayon chapter 5 . 7/6/2011
hahha this is a great story! i love the way everything fits together! Especially how Keenan's character is a lot like him!

what happened to Seth?

OHHHHHHHHHH, update please!
Butterflysparkle1012 chapter 5 . 2/9/2011
love it plez contrinue
Kyritus Snow chapter 5 . 1/15/2011
I love the story it is totally awsome, pleas wright some more.
Aussie Panda chapter 5 . 8/9/2010
I am really liking this story and I was wondering if you were gong tot continue with it. I think that you write really well and the story is interesting, in a good way! I am super excited to see if Keenan and Edward clash! It would be great if you could get back to me! I am in love with this story so I hope you will continue!
cheesebananas'n'twilight4Gail chapter 5 . 8/6/2010
Great story! Please update soon!
Nyx Nuit chapter 5 . 7/20/2010