Reviews for There is no such thing as magic
marthapreston4 chapter 9 . 9/13/2014
okay why did they let them go and why didnt they hex them
marthapreston4 chapter 4 . 9/13/2014
I think its a very interesting concept to have them all back from the dead
Guest chapter 4 . 7/12/2014
So corny.
ERIN MALFOY chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
MY BOYFRIEND DRACO MALFOY HAVE GIRLFRIENDS ERIN ALREXANDRA MALFOY MARRIED YOU WEDDING
Guest chapter 8 . 7/19/2012
Its official your a Winx Club fan arent ya?
Narnia and Harry Potter 4 EVER chapter 2 . 4/2/2012
I LOVE Jame's reaction to Joanna it made my day this is the best story of james and lily coming back i have very read :)
Harry potter Rox chapter 12 . 11/20/2011
This is a brilliant story!

I love every bit of it,

Please write more soon!

I findit really cool how voldemort has come back

And I can't wait to read more!
doreanna chapter 3 . 8/5/2011
Harry, Sirius, Remus, and the Weasley boys appeared in Surrey in the street, Privet Drive, where the Dursley family lived and the nine men came to number four and stopped.

"Get in!" She pushed them in.

"Where are the children? Petunia?" Harry asked and Petunia looked to the cupboard.

"Percy, Charlie, Bill, get the children." The three men nodded. "Ron, go find Vernon, Dudley, his wife, and his other two children." Ron nodded. "Fred, George, go get Kingsley and Irwin." The twins nodded and disappeared. "Remus and Sirius, look around for signs of abuse." The two nodded.

"Boy." It was Vernon walking though the door with Dudley.

"Taking you, Petunia, Dudley, and his wife to court." Percy told him walking over to Harry. "Bruises to the youngest ones' bodies." He said, holding a tiny infant.

"The other three are also bad." Charlie told him and Harry sighed.

"Get them to my wife, at the manor and make sure Molly is there." Percy and Charlie nodded and disappeared. "Bill get the oldest ones." Bill nodded and grabbed the two boys' arms.

"No sign of hitting, but there is magic in them, just blocked." Bill told him. "Also some signs of abuse to the oldest, the scars are old."

"Get them to Ginny, Molly, and Angelina then." Bill nodded.

"Harry mate, you better come and see this!" Ron called out and Harry glared at the Dursleys.

"Get them." Harry told him and Ron disappeared with them.

"That is Auror Potter." A man told them. "Chief Potter." they bowed.

"Kingsley, Irwin, take them to my home and I will question them there." Ron appeared again. "Ron, take Dudley's wife."

"The name is Flora." She hissed and Harry looked at her.

"Kingsley take Vernon, Irwin take Petunia, and I will take Dudley." They nodded and Harry grabbed Dudley's arm.

They reappeared in front of a mansion and all of the Dursley were in awe of what they saw as power and money.

"Harry!" A red head ran out. "What are they doing here?" Harry smirked.

"Questioning them and I thought some people would like to help." Harry told her.

"Oh, I know four people would." Ginny muttered. "I have get to the Potter vault, those poor children." Harry patted her back.

"Kingsley, Irwin, stand guard at the front doors." They nodded and went to the doors.

"Harry, you better watch out, Sirius, Remus, James, Lily and even Arthur would like to hit them." Said Molly as she came down the stairs and looked at the Dursleys.

"Well, let them out!" A picture yelled and the Dursleys jumped.

"They don't bite." Harry hissed at them and he led them down the stairs and into a stone room. "This is the dungeon and where you will be staying until the Minster and I talk about your trial." Harry told them. "There are some people, Petunia, that want you dead."

"First, you address me as lord Potter in this house, second, my wife Ginny, you call her Lady Potter." Vernon sneered at him.

"We clothed you, fed you, kept a roof over your head and this is what we get…" Petunia started, but the door banged opened and Ginny was back.

"You gave him second hand clothes, you kept him in the cupboard and you only fed him left overs." She hissed.

"Daddy is that true?" A girl, poking her head from behind Ginny, asked.

"Oh Lily, I didn't know you were there, honey, but yes, it is true, your cousins were also like me." The small girl walked into the room and kicked Dudley in that area.

"Meanie!" Lily hissed and stormed out of the room.

"She really has your temper." Harry chuckled. "Dursleys, you may eat upstairs, but you will get very little, like me when I was growing up."

"Yes, well, dinner is ready." Ginny told him and Harry led the Dursley to the dinning room.

"Vernon, Petunia, Dudley, Flora, you will be eating near me." Harry told them and he led them to four chairs and forced them to sit down.

"Dad!" Two boys called out.

"Yes?" Harry asked.

"Can we get the others?" Harry nodded. "Yes." The two boys ran up the stairs.

The Dursleys were giving two bread crusts and half a glass of water.

"Matthew." Harry took hold of him. "What to do?" Ginny grabbed Matthew out of Harry's arms.

"You are not taking Matthew flying." She told him.

"Bugger." Harry muttered.

"Your father did the same thing." Lily told him and Petunia screamed. James walked into the room and Petunia screamed.

"You're dead!" Petunia yelled and Lily laughed.

"I was and just today I came back." Lily smirked at her sister.

"As did James Potter and Albus Dumbledore." Remus told them. They sat down and the children sat down at the other table.

"Hey, Uncle Fred, tell jokes!" A female yelled.

"Fred, no, Keira, this is dinner." Molly told her.

"Hey freak, give me some." Dudley told him and everyone stopped.

"Dudley, I will give a fair warning, this is my home, and every thing you say will count against you." Harry told him.

"So, you are worthless and my punching bag." Dudley told him and suddenly there was a growl from the other side of the table.

"Harry is the greatest wizard here, he defeated the dark lord and survived the killing curse twice, I warn you now, have you heard of werewolves?" Remus asked.

"They are just myths, stupid tales." Vernon told everyone.

"You are looking at one, on the full moon he turns and I am telling you, Remus doesn't like anyone who makes fun of his pack." Sirius told him.

"Are you his partner?" Flora asked with a sneer.

"No, I am." Tonks told her with a hiss.

"Chief Potter, something is going on at Hogwarts." An auror ran into the room and Harry stood up.

"Two bodies have been found." He told him.

"What do they look like?" Harry asked.

"The older man has greasy black hair." Harry gasped.

"That couldn't be Severus." Hermione said looking at Harry and then Ron.

"Severus Snape?" Arthur asked.

"The boy has brown hair and is wearing Hufflepuff robes." He told them.

"It could be Cedric." Ron told Harry.

"Get the two of them here, and Molly to check to see if it true." Molly nodded. "Davidson, is there any more news?" Harry asked, when Molly left the room.

"Yes, two death eaters have been found dead. Their names are Luke Daison and Marisa Veil." Davidson told him.

"Those are the last two, Harry, there are no more death eaters." Hermione told him.

"We defeated them all." Harry muttered. "I have a strange feeling there is something more to it." Harry told them.

"For what?" Harry asked placing his fork down on the table and looking at the Dursleys.

"Well, Vernon and Petunia took care of you for sixteen years, you owe them money." Flora told him and Harry laughed, there were a few growls or hissing nosies from around the table.

"I don't, Flora." Harry told her.

"Boy, gave us the money." Vernon told him.

"No I don't think so." Harry told him.

"Never call my father a brat." The boy told her. "Respect him, muggle." He hissed.

"James Sirius Potter, that is enough!" Ginny told him.

"No, Gin, let him." Harry told her. "Petunia, I am going to warn you, my children are very protective of me and my wife and if you say something bad, they can hurt you." Harry told her.

"Yeah, so what, they cannot do magic, the worst is you and your freaky breeding rabbits." A wand was at her throat and a few gasps and screams went around the room.

"Never call, Mr. Potter that!" A voice hissed.
doreanna chapter 2 . 8/5/2011
"Mate, just take the night off." Ronald Weasley...

"Okay." The books...

"I better get back to the Burrow." Ron told...

Harry rubbed his eyes...

The minute he lay down, he fell...

Meanwhile, at Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry, three people appeared...

There was one woman and two men...

Their names were James Potter, Lily Potter, and Albus Dumbledore.

"Lily." James Potter called and everyone woke up and looked at each other.

"Lily, James?" Albus asked in shock.

"Okay, why were you shocked to see me and Lily? Professor." James Potter asked.

"Because you died in 1981 and the year is 1998 and it is Lily and I, James." Albus told him.

"Actually it is the year 2017." a voice told them and they jumped out of their skins.

"Minerva?" Albus asked.

"Yes. First Lily and James died in 1981, then it was Sirius Black in 1995, but he came back 18 years ago, then Albus Dumbledore in 1996." she told them.

"Harry James Potter is married to Ginny Weasley and he has 8 children." Minerva told them with a smile.

"I think it is time to The Burrow, it is where I am heading, but before I do, there are going to be a lot of children." Minerva told them and everyone held hands.

"I think I better just get Molly and Arthur out here or else Harry, Ginny, Hermione and Ron will faint." Minerva told them and looked at them. "Stay."

Twelve minutes later, Minerva came back with two red headed people following her.

"Albus!" The female yelled and pulled Albus into a hug.

"Molly, dear." Molly nodded. "Molly, this is James and Lily Potter." Molly gasped.

"Goodness, Harry, Remus and Sirius will be happy about this." Molly clapped and the male laughed.

"Arthur Weasley." James shook his hand and Arthur looked back at the home.

"Oh, the children are out." Everyone saw five children running around with a few adults watching them.

"We better get down there." Arthur told them and everyone nodded.

"Albus Severus Potter, get back here!" Everyone saw a tall man with black hair chasing a small black haired boy.

"Run, Al!" A few children yelled.

"Harry James Potter!" A woman with red hair came running out shouting.

"Sorry, Ginny." The man told her catching the boy.

"Dad, let me go." The boy yelled.

"Al, you are going to say sorry to your sisters." Two girls came out, arms crossed.

"Sorry, Lily and Laura." Al told them and the girls nodded and they ran off.

"Harry!" Molly called and the man turned and his emerald green eyes widen.

"Children, can you come outside!" Arthur called and a lot of children came out. "Teddy, can you watch them?" An older boy nodded.

"Okay, this is too weird." Ron told the silence of the room.

"Ron, be quiet." Hermione told him.

"Ron is right, what if they are death eaters?" Harry said and Hermione gasped. "No, listen. I am an auror and I don't trust easily. Don't forget Hermione, there are still death eaters out there." Harry told her.

"Harry, I think they are for real because I put a spell on the doorway, to tell if they were evil or death eaters, no alarm went off." Ginny told him walking over to him.

"Okay, but first, I am going to ask questions that they will know." Harry told her and everyone agreed.

"Hey, can I ask Albus?" Ron asked and Harry nodded. "Okay, in my second year what did you get me to send via owl?"

"To have our gamekeeper Hagrid back." Ron nodded and Albus went over to where the three shocked faces of Sirius, Remus and Dora were standing, "Harry mate, your turn." Harry nodded.

"Okay, Lily and James, in your fifth year, what did James do to someone that made Lily stand up to that person, who was that person?" Harry asked.

"It was Severus Snape. I had made fun of his long nose touching the paper of the exam and Lily yelled at me to stop and I cast a spell causing Severus to turn upside down." James answered.

"Harry, is that the right question, knowing the death eaters could have known that?" Ginny told him.

"No, only I myself knew that answer because I saw Snape's memory." Harry told her.

"Hey there is an owl outside!" Fred yelled.

"It is for Harry." Fleur told them and Harry opened the letter.

"Harry dear-" Ginny started.

"Fred, George, Percy, Ron, Charlie, Sirius, Remus, Bill, you are coming with me to teach my uncle a lesson." Harry hissed "Ginny, make sure you get to Potter manor and have four rooms ready." Harry told Ginny.

"Of course." Ginny replied and the nine men disappeared from the room.

"Ginny, what was in the letter?" Fleur asked and Ginny picked the letter up and read it.

"Oh dear." Ginny muttered. "Vernon better be careful of Harry." Ginny laughed and showed everyone the letter.

"Well, I'm Hermione Weasley nee Granger and I'm married to Ron. I have five children: Keira, Rose, Hugo, Chloe and May." Hermione told her.

"I'm Ginny Potter nee Weasley and I'm married to Harry. I have eight children: James, Albus, Lily, Laura, Jasper, Allison, Lisa and Matthew." Said Ginny.

"Fleur Weasley nee Delacour and I am married to Bill. I have four children: Victoire, Dominique, Louis and Mark." Fleur said.

"Erica Weasley nee Smith and I'm married to Charlie. I have four children: Danielle, Peter, Alexandra and Jack." Erica added.

"Audrey Weasley nee Lakes and I'm married to Percy. I have four children: Lucy, Molly, Amy and Josh." Audrey said.

"Hannah Weasley nee Collin and I'm married to Fred. I have six children: Phoebe, Angela, Sirius, Hope, Henry and Max." Hannah put in.

"Angelina Weasley nee Johnson and I'm married to George. I have five children: Fred, Roxanne, William, Mary and Terri." Finished Angelina.

"I'm related to rabbits." James muttered and Lily smacked his head.

"Nymphadora Lupin. I'm married to Remus Lupin and I have six children: Teddy, Jane, Rick, Maria, Elena and Heidi." Dora told them.

"Joanna Black, married to Sirius Black, and with four children: Allie, Caitlin, Deren and Rachael." A woman with black hair told them. "I was engaged to Sirius before Peter betrayed you and framed Sirius." Joanna finished.

"You mean the play-boy Sirius grew up?" James asked, laughing, and Joanna glared at him.

"Yes." Joanna replied.

James fell to his knees, laughing, and Lily rolled her eyes.
SeanHicks4 chapter 8 . 7/20/2011
I am sorry to say your story is a bit confusing and seems a little force. you could improve it by maybe adding more descriptions or something. he spelling errors could also be reduced
THE STORY MAKER chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
This is fucking bull shit. I hate the story. It's weird. Odd. Gay story, and its fucking bull. Your story has no fucking sense, and you are a fucking dim to make this.
Reader AZ chapter 4 . 7/20/2011
Rather an odd story
Warrior Cat Cody chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
This is nice so far and people should put these character profiles in more often. So this is what happened if those who died lived then, eh? I'm looking forward to reading this!

I've got one problem, though: How could Lupin and Tonks age so fast if their son is only 19? Tonks would be in her thirties or something if she lived.

Besides that, keep up the great work!
GendryandAryabelongtogether chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
Ok so I'm not reading this story because I can't stand people giving the characters the wrong name or ages.

Tonks was twenty four, Remus thirty eight when they had Teddy so they can't be fifty and fifty seven.

Also, Charlie's middle name is Septimus after Arthur's father. Bill's middle name is Arthur after Mr Weasley. You got Percy's middle name right. Fred's middle name is Gideon and George's middle name is Fabian after Mrs Weasley's younger brothers who died in the first war. Draco's middle name would be Lucius after his father. Also, I can't stand people who write stories about the next generation who make the characters have more kids.

sorry about being obsessed about this...I don't intend to offend you
OverdosedOnPotterPride chapter 13 . 12/28/2010
are you still gonna do this, if so can you pretty please put up the rewrite