Reviews for Lullaby
BurningAkira97 chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
So sweet :')
lolitsSopHia chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
That was completely beautiful :) I love the way you perfectly depicted sasuke's need for Sakura XD the need and love between them is palpable. Simply beautiful
Snow Ravenwood chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
Oh wow, this was very touching, i munch enjoyed it, thank you (:
Guest chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
Magnifique! Bellissimo, Amazing!
FoamBanana chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
This story was somewhat sad and yet so very happy. I would love to see more stories like this on fanfiction. Keep on writing! / Foambanana
uchiha.sakura.23 chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
..ngh
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
How cute
Ruby chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
One of my favorite stories. I keep reading this one over and over again. I like how you mix Sakura's softness with Sasuke's dark side. It's a perfect blend that I have yet to see anyone else pull off. Honestly, great job. :)
sakein chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
good. kep on writing
too lazy to sighn in chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww so cute
Red Lips 'nd Cloudy Eyes chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
Sasuke is such a damaged person, isn't he? Luckily for him we all just adore him just for being the most beautiful creature in our imagination _
SonamySistah96 chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
It was so beautiful...I almost cried. No joke. Please write another one! :D
nahia2008 chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

that was so romantic and so well written

you should of done it longer

but it was still very good
another.creative.lover chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
THEY BELONG TOGETHER! D: Totally, indefinitely, absolutely, positively, foshotally, foshizzle my nizzle in the hizzle-they belong together! XD Yeah. And it is both love and need. They need each other. And Sasuke doesn't know that he loves her yet.
church47 chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
crazy weird interesting loved it hated it it sucked it was great perfect all at the same time