Reviews for Bad Dreams and Nurses' Offices
x.Sarahbeara.x chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
ILOVE LOVE LOVE your jonas fanfics

this one is espesh cute...Kevin and Macy are very cute indeed :D

ive read all of your stories but i think my fav would have to be "A Birdhouse Begining"

i loved it!

please wrtie more jonas fanfics! :)

sarah

x
FirstMateBunny chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
Aww, it's so sweet!
From the End of Heaven chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
I love the reference to Pokemon- at least I saw a reference to Pokemon whether or not it was intended (Nurse Joy).

So very very cute!
special agent Ali chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
aw Kacy

you love to make me aww don't you lol
JennyMoriarty chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
This is officially my favourite Kevin/Macy story ever.

I got all gushy and grinned like an idiot for the whole thing.

And I thought you kept them in character perfectly.

And Kevin being enthralled with a dream like that, I could see.

Joe; not so much.

Nick; not at all.

This is why Kevin and Macy are perfection.

I loved it.

Hello I am insert name here chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
That was absolutely adorable! I think you did a great job at transitioning Macy from super fan to Macy Misa and kept her in character. And I liked how Kevin kept pushing her to keep telling the dream to find out if she liked him for him or for JONAS. The dream made me laugh, it was very Kacy, cute and funny. My favorite part was...

“You know how you asked if I had a favorite Jonas?” He took her hand.

She nodded mutely.

“Well can I change that to ‘do I have a favorite Jonas fan?’ Because I actually know the answer to that one.”

The only sound she let out was a small squeak.

Very cute and e very nice spin off the episode.

Jolly good job!
MyBook chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
This story is adorable. Also is Nurse Joy a to Pokemon, cause if it is you rock. Even if it isn't you still rock.
suburbs chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
That was super sweet - I really enjoyed it. I'm sorry I'm so brain dead right now I can't leave a better review. But great job!
LittleRedOne chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
This was a great JONAS fic! You wrote Kevin and Macy wonderfully. I like the way you had Macy concentrating to keep herself calm around him. It's a nice gesture to try and not freak out. Haha. And Kevin was just so sweet. I really liked the end. Awesome writing!

Kelly
JMisLB chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
Oh, I loved this! I wish there was more. Like, aah. I dunno. Your writing equals brilliant.
LaPaige chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
Aw, this was adorable. You write them so well :D. I'm sorry this is such a short review, I'm so tired right now, haha! Awesome writing, as usual! :)
onewomanshow chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
AW. AW. AW. That was so cute and fluffy I love it! Slow clap that turns into a thunderous applause time. I love how you kept Macy's fangirliness, but then also made her relatable as a person. :) Kevin was a sweetie in this.
Serafine Dream chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
I hate your fanfics.

-_- they make me late for work. (D)

okok, so at the end I did a little clap-"sque" mix and I turned into an anime character and my face went like this - _.

I like this one a lot, easily one of my favorites. You write the best one shot fluffs that aren't too much like the Stay Puft marshmellow man.
ChadxSonny14 chapter 1 . 7/14/2009