Reviews for The Final Betrayal
Chandrakanta chapter 14 . 7/5
I just finished reading this story and have to say I loved it! I know you have a lot of WIPs you're working on, most of them that I'm already following, but I want to say that I also look forward to the time when you're ready to publish the sequel to this. Take care and happy writing!
Jurgita chapter 14 . 3/27
Love this story and I (like the most readers) wouldlove to read its sequel :)
Amanda chapter 14 . 3/5
Such a great story! One of my favs! Have you written the sequel yet?
Mrs. Kauhn chapter 14 . 2/23
Is there a sequel?! Love this story!
Frost Merry Darkness Luver chapter 14 . 2/13
Please update!
cfigueroa78 chapter 3 . 2/12
I like this story so far but I don't see how or when Angelus sent Buffy back in time?
cfigueroa78 chapter 2 . 2/12
Cool story. M&m curious to know how Buffy ended up there. I loved BTVS and could never understand how Joss Whedon didn't give fans what they wanted - Buffy and Angel together. I never watched Angel because of this and didn't like watching BTVS. I did see the entire series of BTVS and each time Angel made an appearance it was heartbreaking because they should have been together. It gave me a little comfort when he showed up in the final episode with clear intentions of wanting to get back together at some point - the whole cookie analogy Buffy gave. I still hold a grudge against the creator of both shows in not giving fans what we wanted in a B/A happy ending. If Willow could resurrect Buffy, I'm sure she had the power to bind Angel's soul.
PLZ FINISH
xpaigers91 chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
Eeek! I love this! I didn't want it to end! Is there any chance for a sequel?
Guest chapter 14 . 9/27/2014
hmm one loophole the first probably didn't thought about. With Buffy back in the past the First has no excuse to be here. She came because of Willow brought Buffy back but with a changed past So will be the future. The first is doing something that isn't aloud. So the PTB have a excuse do something the First won't like. Maybe make Buffy immortal so she can kick the first it's ass. She can be killed being corporeal.

So I'm hoping for a sequel. Where Buffy with some help will put the First down.

great story
bradsan11 chapter 14 . 8/23/2014
well Spike sometimes knows Buffy better than anyone else. He is right. She is so gone kick the First ass. And Angelus will help her doing it. Can't wait for the sequel and I really hope the ass kicking will be in it. I just wonder and hoping that they will become a family. I don't care much about Darla but Dru and Spike well I love their characters and Angelus of course.

Great story
yuiop chapter 14 . 7/20/2014
Nice
252020 chapter 14 . 5/26/2014
Brilliant, exactly what I wanted to read today! Thank you! Hope to see another chapter soon!
acetwolf94 chapter 14 . 5/19/2014
I LOVE IT!
ba2006 chapter 14 . 4/20/2014
omg crazy! hehehe okay so freaking loved this chapter and really happy you have a squeal planned! I really am looking forward to what happens next.