Reviews for Like A Candied Fever
Roxis-kun chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
Wow! I'm in love with it. The way you use description was amazing and the fact that you worded it so perfectly was just awe inspiring. Please do some more of this!
MiyavaAria chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
If I could put a giant sparkly I love you face like on deviantart, I so would.

That was an AMAZING Rayne fanfiction! This has really inspired me, do you have a sequel to this?
Eclipse Rose chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
Multichapter please? This is just SO AWESOME I reread it like five times. Wandering in the mind of Roxis, you are very brave.

And Oh my, Vayne is jealous? Weird, the kid doesn't even have feelings in my mind (hey, he is spoiler spoiler, wouldn't the world vanish if he had feelings?). But then again, that's probably me. Vayne, dear, please continue being that way.

The Mana of Light, and Roxis accepted sexuality. I hadn't expected that, but it still is nice. The mana does go quite crazy when he is near males xD

Anyways, this is amazing! I look forward for more from you!
Lady Karai chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
Oh huzzah, some decent Roxis/Vayne! I'm not sure where you're going with this yet, but I highly encourage the chaptered idea. I liked Roxis's confusion and grudging confessions to himself. It's unexpected that he already knows he prefers men rather than discovering it along the way, but that doesn't mean I disapprove. And it certainly puts his mana's in-game actions in a different light. :)

Looking forward to more!

- Karai
A Third Full chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
This is cute. The characters seems like themselves in the game, so good job with keeping them in character. The story was enjoyable and interesting. I thank you for coming up with this. Is it going to be continued, though? I don't see the 'complete' status.
Laryna6 chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
The mana's lines are... just yes. 'Getting his chance to be on top' indeed. It's amusing that the mana of light's Japanese voice is female.