Reviews for The Heathen
potionsmaster chapter 10 . 3/5/2002
ARGH! What an evil cliffhanger!Me likey mucho, midear, and I hope the next part getrs up soon! _
Polgara6 chapter 10 . 3/5/2002
Wow, I just found this story and I must tell you how much I loved it. Lark, what a beautiful name, and I don't think of her as a Mary Sue at all. Write more soon! Can't wait to see where they go from here.
potionsmaster chapter 9 . 2/24/2002
AI AI AI! You killed her! Well done! Nice work!
Jessicar Y chapter 1 . 2/19/2002
Hey there! This is Jess_Noon in case you're wondering... hehe I went to your site and I clicked here hoping there would be future entries... *sighs* oh well.

You have no idea how much I love this story... it's like... I'm fucking obsessed with it! Haha and you converted me to the dark side... *as in... you made me like Snape*

I love you! Hehe o) C ya!

~*MessMessMess*~
potionsmaster chapter 8 . 2/17/2002
Whee-hoo, I don't think my writing skill will ever equal yours! *giggles* How like Severus to ask to watch the next time Lark and Narcissa get together...heeheeheeheehee! That was an excellent twist, by the way, I wasn't expecting that *at all*. Nice job! _
MysticDragonstar chapter 8 . 2/15/2002
Please continue this story.

It is one of the most orignal plots I've found.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE KEEP WRITING!
potionsmaster chapter 7 . 1/27/2002
D MN, you sure know how to keep a person on their feet! Your humour is terrific, and you shall be pleased to know that this is a type of romance I adore! Yes, you actually heard me say the word 'adore', lol! (For the record, I *dislike intensely* most romance stories, but this...this is absolutely WONDERFUL) Check out my favourite stories list, it might be of interest to you..._~ EEEEEE, you absolutely HAVE to post more soon! Pweeze?
bragg247 chapter 3 . 1/23/2002
Well, I finally got around to finishing this! This is really good, I think Lark is very interesting. I always knew Snape had to have a sense of humour in there, somewhere. Very good!
potionsmaster chapter 3 . 12/31/2001
Oh, NICE! You got Snape down PERFECT! And Lark is so mysterious...Well done, I applaud your story! When's the next bit coming?
24 | « Prev Page 1 2