Reviews for Same Side
DMacX chapter 9 . 4/11/2014
I'm confused.

Where are the F-302s, Daedalus-class ships and the Puddle Jumpers?
anom chapter 26 . 2/4/2013
DEMANDS SEQQUEL IF THERE ISNT ONE XD
and lmfao at optimus actualy making a joke lols
mamabot chapter 11 . 8/11/2012
Love ya Sheppard: hot chocolate and O'Neil's cakes will solve the universal problems. Nice nice way of showign the conflict of control of this allience. Once again, this is REALLY GOOD. Really really good.
mamabot chapter 6 . 8/11/2012
Great titles to your chapters. Very...oooo ... genius!
I loved Rodeny, "Oh damn there's two of you!" Sent me howling.
mamabot chapter 4 . 8/11/2012
Oooo, kicking Wraith and getting some agression out. Very exciting. Love the sparring and Ironhide getting paid. That was great!
mamabot chapter 2 . 8/10/2012
You know, when I was typing SGA into the search (looking for stuff on Micheal) and I saw Optimu' name on the list, I rolled my eyes, "Great some horrible cooky crossover that will be dumb and wierd and hideous."
Then I looked at the description and went, hum, maybe. Eh, what the hey, let's skim.
Oh my goodness! This is well thought out, well planned, true to form and kept the charcters in context and holy cats:
A plot that draws you in. My eyeballs are going to hate me tomorrow, but that's what Advil is for!
On to 3 and beyond
I love everyone being bewildered.
Nianque chapter 26 . 6/30/2012
Well. My brain hurts from all of the twists that you put into this story. It was extremely hard to keep up with what was going on at some points; but regardless, this was extraordinarily written.
SGAmvmm chapter 17 . 2/19/2012
thank you for not killing Skids.. I don't want anyone to be killed by the enemy especially my favorite characters.. hehehe/ I wish john can do something about the daedalus.. And be the hero again... I'm gonna continue reading.. thank you for this wonderful story.. )
SGAmvmm chapter 6 . 2/18/2012
This is a good story.. something new for me.. Transformers and SGA.. I love John Sheppard.. Thank you for letting him be the hero.. ).. I missed the other members of the SGA.. Teyla.. Zelenka.. Dr. Beckett.. I'm looking forward in reading the rest of the chapters.. Thank you for writing this story.. )
Marcus S. Lazarus chapter 26 . 9/6/2011
Hoo boy...

VERY interesting idea, I’ll give you that for nothing; it’s one of those crossovers that seems so obvious when you read it that you wonder how nobody else came up with it before, and you manage it very well.

The initial introductions as the two groups meet for the first time are handled very well- particularly regarding your thoughts about how and why Atlantis is staying on Earth for the moment at least-, and you certainly had some interesting ideas regarding the personal conflicts as Sheppard, Lennox and Optimus try to find an effective balance between their different command styles very well, even before introducing such issues as the difficulties the Cybertronians experience when it comes to using the Stargate.

Bringing Michael’s hybrids into the Milky Way might be a somewhat questionable decision, but your additional use of such factors as renegade Autobots definitely worked, and the twist with the Decepticons ‘hi-jacking’ “Daedalus” added another interesting edge to the crisis even without the implication that Storm Jet had another agenda aside from the obvious.

However, bringing in the Replicators, no matter how altered, was REALLY overdoing it; to paraphrase McKay, bringing in virtually EVERY bad guy they’ve ever fought in both series (With the exception of the Goa’uld, anyway) was just going a bit too far, even if your final idea about the intelligence behind them was an interesting change.

All in all, a dramatic idea with some interesting thoughts on how the two worlds would interact, but it might have been better if you’d given the characters more opportunity to interact and get to know each other as friends rather than just have them cope with such a barrage of different adversaries.
Rockubyebaby chapter 26 . 7/14/2011
you know what i just came across this story one day and i have to say i love it this is why it is going to my favs.
Zea T chapter 26 . 6/19/2011
I've just read this story through in one sitting and I wanted to say how much I enjoyed it. I don't often stumble over crossovers - in fact I wouldn't have found this one if I hadn't been very bored and browsing the site yesterday. I'm glad I did though. This is a well written, interesting and effective. You handled the large combined cast with skill, making sure everyone had something to do, and weaving together the two teams effectively.

I like the fact that you didn't have them meshing immediately and that the independent goals, backgrounds and interests of the two (or three) sides of this story remained clear. It was interesting to see their slow, steady evolution towards collaboration rather than instant acceptance as is often the case in crossover stories. And against the backdrop of all these conflicting interests, you wove an intriguing and well thought-out plot. I had some guesses as I went along, but you managed to keep me uncertain a good two thirds of the way through the story line. As a fan of both series, I enjoyed seeing so many aspects of both SG:A and Transformers (G1/Movieverse) playing through the storyline. I suspect that drawing on so much of the background of both series limited your audience somewhat, but I very much enjoyed it every time I recognised a new name, new threat or mention.

Thanks for writing an interesting and entertaining story that caught and held my attention throughout.
Argentdayl chapter 26 . 3/10/2011
You are a master at making people sound like themselves. The first time O'Neill came on-scene, I started wondering if you'd borrowed from an episode I haven't seen, it was so spot-on. If you write a sequel, I'm on the reading band-wagon.
Atharos chapter 14 . 12/23/2010
i was dissapointed that it wasn't called larry but otherwise a really good chapter
Atharos chapter 11 . 12/23/2010
Brilliant chapter loved the humour at the end very much john sheppard kudos