Reviews for The Dah Ling Store It Yourself
TruffleHead chapter 10 . 12/29/2013
Why do I ship this. What have you done to me.

There are several things I admire about this. First and foremost, the characterization. I don't think I have the vocabulary, patience, or knowledge of random 80's movies to even get close with grappling with these characters, yet you did it with flying colors. Serious jealousy, man. Great job. Secondly, the plot. I don't even know what to say. You had it all clearly planned out from the beginning, it wasn't too hard to follow, and it was just intricate enough to have me enthusiastically abandoning my chemistry homework (thanks for that, by the way) and proceeding to read this until the dark hours of the night. Holy crows, the plot. Thirdly, you actually elaborated on Shawn's intelligence. Surprisingly enough, (at least to me) not many fics actually DO. Give the man some credit, he's an absolute genius. And you did- especially at the end there- and, I have to admit, I'm still squealing.

Long story short, I think I love you.

Brilliant, just brilliant, now I ship Shassie. I'm going down a dark road. A dark road, I tell you.

Lexi
Aoka-Chan chapter 10 . 12/7/2013
Alright, i absolutely loved this story! It's so incredible, no joke! c:
And the Shassie-ness most likely helped make it beautiful. :')
sherbertglasses chapter 5 . 8/23/2013
Just finished chapter 5. That argument between Shawn and Henry was really well done. After that last thing that Shawn said I actually made the "oooo" noise and the face you make when you've just seen someone get punched in the face. This whole thing is really well written and could totally be an episode.
Guest chapter 10 . 7/2/2013
OMGGG. LOVED THIS STORY SO MUCH! You're writing is absolutely amazing! Everyone stays in character and I can actually imagine them saying the lines. it was great! good job(:
Mirage chapter 10 . 6/4/2013
I cant say how much i love your story and how you write... and i will go not to the pairing- this two are just to perfect for each other- Shawn has respect for Lassy- and he can hold Shawn on the ground and push him in the right irection when he trys to do something stupid
And the end chapter was great- the little lover spat that they have now and then and then it comes to this point where they can only end together or run away from each other(as if they coud ever stay away to long from each other_)- that they came together ... love it.
please many many more of this pairing!
cindythechef chapter 10 . 3/23/2013
this was so good I had to stay up to 430 in the morning to finish it :) So SO good thanks for writing this :)
Debate4life chapter 10 . 1/23/2013
Really enjoyed the story. Not really a slash fan, but it was understated enough it wasn't a major irritant. I liked how well you write Shawn- you have him pegged.
dragoness simplicity chapter 10 . 12/30/2012
I love your writing style so much. So witty, so quirky, so Shawn XD
And the ever-knowledgeable Gus. Everyone is in character.

"Shawn, your Laundromat is not run by vampires," Great line right there!

A rare few mistakes:
Chapter 1: 'Lassiter knew he'd caught ever word.'- every
Chapter 3: "Because you're tell the truth," - telling
Chapter 5: 'The problem with Spencer was he didn't take anything anything seriously' - double word? (anything)
Chapter 5: "You go something to say?" - got
Chapter 6: "It was getting to easy following you." - too
Chapter 10: ' "You don't see anything!" f' - I don't think the 'f' is supposed to be there P Either that or it needs quotation marks or something.

But all in all, a FANTASTIC plot, twist, and reveal. Amazingly done too.
Gembomz chapter 10 . 12/26/2012
OMG! This story is amazing! Now i am gonna check to see if you have writtena sequal!...
Miyavilurver chapter 10 . 10/8/2012
this is so amazing, i felt like i just finished watching the show itself. great job!
fantomfaire chapter 10 . 10/7/2012
I just found this story and I had to tell you how much I loved it! I think you did a great job with the characters, the storytelling, everything! You had Shawn to a T - I couldn't stop laughing! Thank you for an amazing story - I hope you write more for Psych!
Cynder713 chapter 10 . 8/8/2012
Dude, this story was awesome! All the characters sounded perfect and the case was so interesting! I'm now off to check out your other works.
irezel chapter 10 . 7/31/2012
oooh hoo. so good. loved it!
Wildfire2 chapter 10 . 3/19/2012
Ohh I loved that Shawn came clean with Lassie! Explaining how he knew things it was so well done!

Wildfire