Reviews for Pieces of the Heart
Guest chapter 29 . 8/19/2013
Continue please! This is beautiful xx
Guest chapter 6 . 8/17/2013
This is seriously the best fanfic xx
Catherine.alice chapter 28 . 8/30/2012
Love the story, can't wait till you update next.
Mitaya chapter 27 . 7/30/2011
just wanted to say thanks for this story and doing such a good job with it and apparently still working on it long after the show was (/cry) cancelled. Seems must be a labor of love!

love how you've treated the characters, but how come with all the people getting punched in the face Belle STILL hasn't been hammered? :)

but if you weren't sure whether you were going to finish it up well you have at least one person eager for more.

Thanks!
Fallon the Coyote Pirate chapter 26 . 3/20/2011
This was a brilliant story, And it was just recently rerun in the UK. I couldn't believe how the only season ended, I was absolutely gutted. And I loved your story, and Lexie rocks!

Please write more! Jack is hot! Like volcano Hot!
McHobbit chapter 14 . 5/22/2010
Now a lot of stuff I didn't expect happened here. I loove all of the Belle teasing lol.
McHobbit chapter 7 . 5/22/2010
This keeps getting better and better. But I have to say- Belle is annoying! Which he was on the show (which I miss so much *cries*) so it's in character.
McHobbit chapter 5 . 5/22/2010
I realise that this story is very old and most likely finished already but god THIS IS FUNNY! Lexie tore Belle a new one!
The Noble Rot chapter 2 . 4/8/2010
Oh God. I felt my heart in my throat when Lexie was talking him down. And the way she approached him, chatted with him, stayed calm throughout the whole ordeal! It was inspiring. She really IS you. Trace, you're a brilliant writer. You truly, truly are.

I like the fact that Lexie was honest, that she gave some very deep and very real advice to Ty about how to handle difficult times and the desire to die. She's matter-of-fact and open and amiable. This is my favorite line, "The moment something terrible happens to you, it colours you forever – how you deal with that shows how damaged you are." What wisdom!
The Noble Rot chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
Ah! A promising start! I like LExie already, she's very down-to-earth. And the fact that she's a little...ahem...'shocking' makes her all the more intriguing. :)
FinalDestiny13 chapter 25 . 2/6/2010
O

Busted Lexie.

XD

Jack is so mean to her

XD

Love the story so far! Can't wait to see more!

-ichi
Auraya-of-the-White chapter 16 . 8/23/2009
Ha that showed Dr. Belle :D Oh no, I hope Lexie is okay! Great chapter, I like how you had the twist of Lexie having the backing of a huge pharmaceutical company.
AndromedaMarine chapter 10 . 8/7/2009
I love this story, but I felt I should point out a minor hiccup - you have Rainbow say that Carlisle's mother died later at the hospital after the crash, and then say she died instantly when the truck impacted the front of her car.

Otherwise, another brilliant addition. Well done on your charactre of Lexie - superb.

Awaiting more,

H. A. Jackman
Auraya-of-the-White chapter 8 . 7/29/2009
I really liked this chapter. It was sweet seeing Becca and Lexie interact. I am always surprised by how well Lexie seems to have recovered from her past and problems, i.e. the crowd thing. I hope Jack gets to meet Becca face to face soon.
MahoneSona chapter 5 . 7/25/2009
I like the way that this story is going...I hope to see more of it in the near future.

By the way...I love Carlisle too )