Reviews for Sitting in the Corner at Parties
Suelias chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
Spot on! Great depiction of Hermione.
TMBlue chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
Perfect! The length was perfect, and the emotions that you captured are so dead on for Hermione. It was a great idea to reference Ron and Lavender's "party" and Hermione pretending not to care. Love it!
HourglassGluedToTheTable chapter 1 . 8/14/2009

Poor, daft Ron.

lol(:
allanfrontrow chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
Hi,

Beautiful, you handle hurt so delicately.

I think I'll wait until the kids go back to school before seeing HBP as my granddaughter doesn't want to go (too young).

Cheers.
scribhneoir chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
this is great, a wonderful insight into Hermione's character with a smattering of angst, wonderful!
rupertlovesme chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
Oh I did enjoy the Half-Blood Prince! It was amazing! :D I really liked this one. I pretty much love anything that has to do with Ron and Hermione. Which by the way, they did an excellent job in the movie with! :D
eckles chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
A fic that parellels the movie and the book. I just saw the HBP and it was pretty grett. RG steals all his scenes.

W
iriepotter chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
Aw- how sad for Hermione :( Looking forward to a late Wednesday showing of HBP and then calling in sick on Thursday! Enjoy it yourself!
Kou Shun'u chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
aw, poor hermione.
silverbirch chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
That was really sweet. It caught her character so well. You could imagine the children's parties so well. She'd probably end up helping the adults rather than playing.

Now she's a grown up, but isn't with the person she wants. Bless.
nycRENTgirl chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
oh no, that's so sad! poor Hermione... :(
Bendleshnitz chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
Uh Loved it! Wonderful drabble.

Enjoy HBP yourself too! I'm probably going to see it next week. I still have time to prepare myself and nag my friends to come with me, haha

Bye!
Tauri888 chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
LOL!

I love Hermione, and I love this story. Thanks for the fun and I am so excited for the new film!

:-)