Reviews for Waiting in Moments
UnderTheTableAndDreaming chapter 8 . 8/12/2012
I really like your style of writing. Really, really. You have a great voice telling this story. The ending was fantastic and the angst was really well done...seriously you have the writing talent :)
CarolineSC chapter 8 . 9/22/2011
So the obvious, thank god it ended happily!

I really enjoyed your writing style, it is very different than a lot of people's out there, not the typical story/narrative/dialouge form...way more free-flowing.

But I really enjoyed this story a lot! Very nice job!
where she went chapter 8 . 4/1/2011
Really beautiful. I enjoyed the thought processes behind the characters.
vmikaelian chapter 8 . 6/19/2010
The way you play with words and the rhythm you useā€¦ mixed with a sheer sense of realness, your story just flows! I completely lost track of time while reading it! And I just love when that happens! Props!
bettakappa chapter 8 . 12/28/2009
Wow, what a terrific story. I loved all the drama leading up to that final amazing chapter. Great job, and thank you for this awesome story!
fn4life chapter 8 . 12/24/2009
Loved how you ended it in the closet...so happy you finally finished it...
lyin chapter 8 . 12/24/2009
great ending! love the history you gave to the closet, especially the making out in there for the first time, the line about her feeling 13 again was terrifically true, and everyone hanging around trying to listen through the door was great and I could so see it happening on the show ;D nice job, thanks for the read!
elissa chapter 8 . 12/24/2009
awesome ending! :D I love your style of writing, love all the details, you're really good :)cant wait to read your next one! 3
KBecks87 chapter 8 . 12/24/2009
LOVED this fic.

this line "she wants to play the victim because she wants to be saved" I really liked!
jimezbzgirl chapter 7 . 12/11/2009
its realy good!

please continue!

i love angst but you are killing me! cappie shouldnt let her go this time!
elissa chapter 7 . 12/8/2009
you rock! keep it up dying for an update love your story
lyin chapter 7 . 12/7/2009
yes, he's going after her! at last :) way to keep drawing out the tension- it's still the constant 'will they-won't they' and i was thinking all through the argument they'd pull it together, and then, nope. anyway, still enjoying this, thanks for the update :)
KBecks87 chapter 7 . 12/7/2009
i love this. hope you upload the next part soon.
CherryWolf713 chapter 6 . 10/31/2009
I like this - though the part at the end when Cappie turned to the group of girls...yeah...not liking that part so much! LoL

I can't wait to read more!

Melissa
lyin chapter 6 . 10/17/2009
i really like this! love the dawn of time party idea and cappie dressed in a tiger-print loincloth-ish thing (the mental image is oh-so-clear ;D) your dialogue and the thoughts in their head is spot-on though... one little grammar-point thing that was just niggling my inner editor ;P, you tend to drop the punctuation from the end of dialogue, either the period within the quotation marks or the comma leading into dialogue tags, i.e. ." or ," even though i barely notice when it's there, the lack of those little periods and commas would distract me a little from the wonderfulness of your story and jar me out of Cappie/Casey land. their conversations and inner voices - and not just Cap and Case but Ash and Rusty's lines and reactions- are so spot-on I can hear them in my head which really shows me you've got them in-character ;D great work and keep writing!
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »