Reviews for Forever Yours
Donna chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
Oooh, I like the idea that the blood will only work once on a person. Also, I do greatly enjoy a fic that shows the distant future for this pair. Whether it be happy or a little melancholy, I love seeing other people's take for them.
Ven to the Pen chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
loved it! very powerful and raw! :)
carnageincminor chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
This was really nice!
wicked18writer chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
awesome
lotus-bugxm9 chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
Wow! I like this story alot as i can't wait for the new season to start as i am a huge sylaire fan as I'm a believer she will end up falling in love with Gab through deadNathan who is still really just brainwashed Sylar but that's just me for he was so right in saying she will learn to love him!lol Destined to be 2gether:3
VesperChan chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
Oh wow, this story was amazing, good job!
DigitalAda chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
I loved your story! It was very dark, but at the same time a tiny bit hopeful. Sylar and Claire seemed very-in character too. After "An Invisible Thread", it's hard not to ship Sylaire. Your use of proper formatting is also appreciated. I like future fics because they're so angsty, but now I feel sad so I'm going to do redox equations until I cheer up. But first I will add your story to my favorites.
SuP3R G1R chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
I loved this story ... its dark but at the same time hopefull ... and sylar and claire dont seem out of character ...
Hanyou-Kitsune-Child chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
wow this was realy well writen. Good work,i loved it
BlueWhitney chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
That was beautiful. It's much like I imagine their relationship would actually progress over the course of their long, long lives.