Reviews for A Nasty Case of Flu
YamiLance chapter 5 . 9/2/2015
I love the Season 0 theme song!

I wish it was my ringtone :3

Cool chapter.
S.H.E.N.K.A.I.N.000 chapter 6 . 7/16/2015
I'm...I'm... Getting scared.
S.H.E.N.K.A.I.N.000 chapter 5 . 7/16/2015
This is pretty funny.
TezuSezu chapter 10 . 5/21/2015
please do update :'( the VERY last time ive read this fic is when im still in middleschool days, and im a freaggin' college student now :'( u didnt know how many times i tried to take a peek on my phone, my pc , hoping for the next update ... do you having any difficulities ? writer block ? please dont tell me youre gonna end this fic ! i really do love this fic ! i dont think that i could wait a little longer cause my curiousity lessended by years ... please .. i beg you ... this fic is amazing .. how you pictured prideshipping in modern days yet leaving canonical details still remaining is superb ! i cant wait for when they will get hooked up ... and yugi playing matchmaker is better than oneside puzzleshipping (in my opinion) ... well, i guess ill stop the nonsensitical ramblings for now ...

in any means, please do update .. there a tons of faithful reader on this fic that dying to know how it would end up ... please ...
Gabbysama chapter 10 . 4/22/2014
Nice work plz up date
Guest chapter 10 . 1/5/2014
This is sooooo good. I love it. Just one question. Why you no update?
xHowlingWolfx chapter 10 . 8/14/2013
NOOOO! It's been three years since you updated? That's horrible! Pleeease you have to continue this, I LOVE your writing stile, I giggled through whole chapters. This story is great but it leaves me pretty much hanging since I die to know how this while continue.
I really wish this will be updated and concluded, I'm a hopefull one (*u*)v
scourgestarleaderofMoonClan chapter 10 . 8/2/2013
Poor Seto... Can't wait for an update though!
Unanomous chapter 10 . 6/6/2013
update soon pls
TOYA chapter 10 . 3/26/2013
please please please please continue the story i love it and can't wait to read what happens next
Guest chapter 5 . 7/11/2012
I think Yami telling Grandpa that all his debts are going to be paid should shut him up nicely.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/11/2012
Poor Yami. He doesn't know what he's in for.

Oh, and it's "no one."
Guest chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
Surprisingly, the only complain I have is the second to last line being awkwardly worded ("Excited to be that person." is a fragment and should either be lengthened or incorporated into the previous sentence) and that the first paragraph is too blocky to flow with the rest of the chapter.

Other than that, I've been hooked since the first sentence. :D
muuthebest chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
luv this fic!

please update soon i beg u!
Kaiser Wilhelm chapter 10 . 6/7/2010
This is fantastic! Seriously, I love you. Marry me, right now! This is easily one of my favorite prideshipping fics. I love the way you balance serious romance with humor; it makes for a very interesting and original story! I hope you update soon! I can't get enough of this. Well, good luck with the next chapter.