Reviews for Awakening
Terri411 chapter 16 . 6/10/2013
I just love this story just love it good work(I love everything BONES) :-).
tempewise chapter 2 . 12/28/2010
You said he tried to hide his "insolent panic". You also said she replied with "happy irony". Insolence is a rude or arrogant lack of respect and irony (in the way you are using it) is like sarcasm. Is English your first language? I ask because some of your adjectives are a tad bit off. You may just be trying too hard. Write naturally. You have talent. You don't have to impress us, you are doing a great job.
TheAnnakpick chapter 16 . 11/27/2010
Awesome story, loved it! Totally adding it to my favorites
TheAnnakpick chapter 8 . 11/27/2010
This story is amazingly interesting. It's a really good story if I can feel the characters emotions, awesome job!
mendenbar chapter 16 . 11/19/2010
This has been a good ride the whole way through. Thoroughly enjoyable.
angeleyes46 chapter 15 . 11/15/2010
keep up the great work. this story is awesome. i hope booth rescues her soon
PuckurtPartieLover chapter 16 . 11/15/2010
Please Please Please work on that missing scene where they are both recovered. Oh and BTW I LOVED LOVED LOVED this story and am Sooooooooo glad all the angry stuff is over.
mendenbar chapter 15 . 2/19/2010
Macabre is not bad. Unless, of course, you are on the receiving end.
emerald-elphie7 chapter 15 . 2/19/2010
PPS HAVE BOOTH SAVE HER SOON!
cherryblossm chapter 14 . 1/29/2010
love it cant wait for more but you need to have bones shareher love a little more at this time she love him and know it.
imagine.life.sweeter chapter 13 . 11/3/2009
FAB! I love it :)
angeleyes46 chapter 13 . 11/1/2009
keep up the great work
Naeara chapter 12 . 10/11/2009
I read up to this chapter in one go, and thats a good thing! I really like the ideas behind the plot and the story seems to flow quite well. If you are worried about the language barrier you might want to look into getting a beta reader to look it over for you. I would offer but I'm in my last couple months of high school which are stressing me out overtime! Welldone on a great story and update soon!
imagine.life.sweeter chapter 12 . 10/7/2009
Oh, this is getting good.
iamladyliberty chapter 12 . 10/6/2009
Oh no, i do not like perotta's plan _at all_, it sounds like a recipe for disaster, and i don't think they've thought this all through. it seems like taking the easy way at the risk of brennan's life, and perotta will get her to do it by guilting her into it. grr... hopefully booth can talk some sense into them.

can't wait for the next update, really curious about who this sick guy is.

thanks for writing!