Reviews for DEATH NOTE: The Fear
SugarCoatedGenius chapter 7 . 2/25/2010
You have some spelling and grammer errors you may want to work out, but other than that it's a great story.

Update again soon please.
SimplicityandChaos chapter 7 . 12/31/2009
Keep writing! It is an excellent story and I want to know what happens next.
XxKat-OF-ShadowsxX chapter 7 . 11/28/2009
good job! i can't wait for the next chapter! so hurry up!
Canonia chapter 7 . 11/6/2009
Please continue
friggengoddamnit chapter 7 . 10/18/2009
Hell to the yes! Very interesting story! I can't wait for the next chapter!
LightxL123 chapter 7 . 9/28/2009
DON'T STOP WRITING...it's getting so good XP
DeathByConformity44 chapter 7 . 9/27/2009
Wow *reads in awe* That scene with L in the bathroom was so moving! I was nearly in tears! Meanie! Just...wow! Keep going! More, more! Will L find them in time? He has to! But can he beat Viola? *on edge of seat* I hope so! Don't let them die! They have to survive and have hot yaoi time together!

Oh, and happy birthday! Looks like you're only two days older than me! We're now both officially 17!
Hellion728 chapter 7 . 9/27/2009
Good luck on your exam! XD Another awesome chapter. ) I hope L gets to Light before he dies! D
na chapter 6 . 9/7/2009
sequal? nother chapter? anything, please? must know what happens next. so sad. you are great wrighter. must know more about story. good story. great story! PLEASE! :'{
LightxL123 chapter 6 . 9/5/2009
I LOVE IT KEEP WRITING I NEED TO KNOW MORE... i love it :)
chibi-eru chapter 6 . 8/29/2009
NO! leave L alone TT...that women is seriously messed up... ._.

n poor Light... T.T
Hellion728 chapter 6 . 8/29/2009
YAY! UPDATE! D Don't worry about not updating in a while. I haven't updated my own story in... a long time. XD

Another great chapter. Poor Light.! ( I hope L gets there and rescues him soon! D

And I'm starting my second year in high school September 10th. P I don't wanna! XD Good luck with your homework and tests! D
DeathByConformity44 chapter 6 . 8/29/2009
I love how you always have the little lyrics at the top and bottom! Always so well chosen! You're such a beautiful writer! Keep going! NO! L, don't be dead! no! He has to save the day!
DeathByConformity44 chapter 5 . 7/31/2009
This chapter really sucks...because it's not long enough! I want more! I love it so much! *hugs tightly and squeezes* Oh, that evil Aizawa! GR! Tearing L and Light apart like that! It's so sad, I can just see L perfectly the way you write this! *big cute eyes* please write more soon?
LightxL123 chapter 5 . 7/31/2009
This is getting better and better i can't wait to read more...