Reviews for Slave to the Wage
Irini chapter 11 . 5/1/2014
I'm so inlove with this story! You are amazing at writing! I'm so excited about the next chapter!
Mayuri love cullens chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
Could you update the story plz?
Guest chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
Great start! Love it already!
Guest chapter 11 . 7/11/2013
I noticed you haven't updated in a while and if you happen to see this I hope you continue this story it's actually crazy good! I love it! It would be a shame to not continue it! Update soon :)
Guest chapter 8 . 7/11/2013
Amazing story! I love it! I wasn't expecting the whole mind reading thing from Edward since he's human but I like it keep up the good work ! :)
Kianatwilightlover chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
Good start. Bella's struggle had me emotional for a sec.
katyaleighb chapter 11 . 11/13/2012
Noooo ive become attatched, please update! D:
j-brat chapter 11 . 8/27/2012
I just found this story and I'm hooked. You are a very talented and amazing writer. Please update soon!
Abby Lynn chapter 11 . 9/10/2011
I'm extremely sad that you haven't updated this story in more than a couple years. It's fantastic and all of your other stories that I've read so far are and if not more so, amazing. You should deff start writing again. You have a gift. (:
erika shoval chapter 11 . 7/25/2011
fin?
erika shoval chapter 8 . 7/25/2011
Your writing is beautiful and fluent, always a pleasure to read you.
erika shoval chapter 3 . 7/25/2011
WOW! This story line is so different. I really love it.
erika shoval chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
, I love your style, tone and originality ..
Flynnstonesss chapter 11 . 7/1/2011
lovely
ammNIwriter chapter 11 . 11/27/2010
This story is intriguing and I'm definitely enjoying reading it. I feel sorry for both Bella and Rose's situations. Edward is a very interesting character and I love getting his point of view. I liked how you included parts of Rose's job as it makes it somewhat more realistic and also gives us, the readers, some insight into what Edward does for his 'brother'.

Great chapter and I cannot wait for more.

~Anna-Margaret