Reviews for Hot Summer Day
ShipHimWithMe chapter 1 . 8/28
Dammit, hahah*ROFL*
Dear Lord, I can only imagine how Christine felt, seeing her 'angel' and childhood sweetheart like that. Btw, that was pretty hot. I'd like to see more of you around.
Kichy-chan chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
ZOMG! Please write more!
Izulza chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
I hate myself for enjoying this.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
I'm sorry you had to amp yourself up to write 'perk nipple' because what you ment to say was 'pert'. You must have thought 'perk' was short for perky, but 'perk' is what you do to coffee. 'Pert' however, is the condition of an erect nipple. (Among other meanings.)
shadowsythe17 chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
what are you talking about? you are no n00b! that was amazing!
Me chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
At your first authors note that would be my goal too *Understanding head nod*
the freelance dreamer chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
I never would have expected these two to actually work- but somehow the situation certainly worked flawlessly. And Christine's reaction at the end made my night :P
mockingjay08 chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
lol, I loved that! Christine's reaction at the end... haha. nice story :)
keikeifisher chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
wow...i really liked that! one of the few Raoul/Erik fics i can say that about! good job!
meikka chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
wow, i never thought this pairing was possible before, you are obviously freaking awsome. loved it, you should have more brain explosions :D
ShoeychocolatXD chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
i think christine might have liked it a little bit, do i see three in the sequel? :)
Neverland Child chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
I tink I'm going to PUKE!

I agree with :O, this is gross!
Tuxedo Lady chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
That was a bit awesome
AbaloneTimebomb chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
*Kaia suddenly notices she's been biting her lip for the whole chapter* amazing!
MsScarlettRice chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
When I first say this movie with my friend we though of them as a couple, but i never looked for fanfics and then I was watching it again i chior today and I was like "MUST READ FANFICTION!" So yah :D It was good though I liked it. I wish these guys would get more love.