Reviews for Feud
K0yuk1-san chapter 10 . 10/4/2009
Good, good, good... finally you make me so curious about 'what will happen next' again! I can't sleep peacefully because of this!

But, why, why, WHY you made Raiha lost his memories... *cry hard*

Huhuhuhu... (broken heart)

Well, what about Tokiya and Fuuko's wedding? and how about their first night, huh?

I'm waiting for LEMON chap, fufufufu... *pervert mode on*

Kidding. Now, this is my true intention,

I just wanna say, UPDATE SOON! XD XD XD
radcliffe-dreams chapter 10 . 10/4/2009
*heartbreak alert!* *heartbreak alert* oh please, enough of that, as i haven't got enough of it...T_T

forgiven on the crime of typo errors...i smell H.P. here esp the half-blood wait for the next chapter.
satomika chapter 10 . 10/3/2009
good luck with your work and i hope you'd update soon!

that was some kind of a heart-attacking news...

gah!

i hate miki!
thepinkmartini chapter 10 . 10/2/2009
Great chapter! Tokiya is such a tease! Hope you can update soon. Good luck with your work!
champylin chapter 10 . 10/2/2009
OMG... and Raiha lost his memories! WAH! What a twist! PLEASE update again SOON! this is just getting better! and what will happen when they get married? Will Fuuko and Tokiya spend a night as husband and wife? LOLz
Eirist chapter 10 . 10/2/2009
sorry i wasn't able to review the previous chapter. been busy. :) i totally like lord Eneas. hehe! interesting fellow. to be honest, i'm starting to hate Fuuko here. i want to bop her repeatedly on the head and tell her 'give tokiya a break will ya'. but... the same thing can be said to tokiya. haha!

so raiha lost his memories huh? poor fuuko-chan. her heart will break. so i'll be expecting a wedding on the next chap? or not? hahaha! good luck with your work. and hoping to see the next one soon. :D
Ushinaware Ta Kaze chapter 10 . 10/2/2009
OMG she is actually getting married! Er...is dat good?0.o

Anyway nice chappy...and raiha has lost his memories...dats no good!...update soon!
malo chapter 10 . 10/2/2009
raiha has amnesia! and it seems he's got his eyes on neon...good for tokiya!he can have fuuko all to himself...haha!:P

the story's taking shape now as more things are being unraveled...:) now i really want to know what happens next!so please update soon! i'll be looking forward to it!

btw, is the rating going a notch higher *ehem*M*ehem*...;)

keep writing!:D
radcliffe-dreams chapter 9 . 9/29/2009
OMG,what the hell is happening with me?

Forgive me for saying this again but I want to see Raiha and Fuuko end up together! (okae, you may shoot me now with guns and arrows). I feel miserable...huhuhu.

It was a rather Highlarious chappie. See yah!
Ushinaware Ta Kaze chapter 9 . 9/26/2009
Sorry for the late revieww neechan...college is really hectic! 3some chapter neechan! I really really love it! I can;t wait to see Fuuko's, Recca's n Tokiya reaction at the new turn of event...that was really a smart way of creating suspense you know! XD Awesome chapter! Update soon!

PS I will be reviewing a wee bit late cuz my term exams coming ard! But you shldn't uipdate late, ok? XD Just kiding...no seriously update fast as possible! Ja!
thepinkmartini chapter 9 . 9/25/2009
I absolutely adore this chapter! It's the best one yet! I mean, there's not much Tofuu interaction but the revelations and sudden twists were enough of a compensation for that! Kenji's nickname for Fuuko is oh so sweet and Eneas is by far my favorite character! He's an awesome old geezer! I love the fact that he took the initiative to join Fuuko and Recca's little game of charades. I don't know whether he'll keep the act up or rat out on them in the end but damn is Eneas awesome!
Era Jade chapter 9 . 9/25/2009
I like this story. Hope you update soon.
K0yuk1-san chapter 9 . 9/24/2009
Tehe... What a nice chapter, ya!

I really, really like Eneas's old man part!

What a good way to twist your story!

Btw, Why Eneas laird protect Recca & Fuuko?

It's getting more interesting! Can't wait for the next chapter! ;D

Update soon!
loujane14 chapter 9 . 9/24/2009
girl, you really know how to put a twist on your story! i did a double take on that last part. for the longest time, i kept on thinking that fuuko's busted the minute eneas gets a look on her but you just have to do that. no complaints though...i have a feeling i would enjoy eneas' input in this fic.

i don't want to get ahead of myself but, eneas, kenji, mifuuyu, and i'll even throw in the other new character teaf, are they all together in pacifying fuu and umi once and for all?

great chapter once again!
malo chapter 9 . 9/24/2009
nice chapter!

i like kenji! he's such a nice oniichan...i felt how close fuuko was to him, and i think she might consider what he told her about ending the feud...

so the couple visited their siblings...i wonder what mifuyu told tokiya...he's getting suspiscious...well, he'll eventually find out about fuuko, but i think he won't do anything drastic to hurt her...;)

i find eneas nice...actually, i had an inkling that he would play along with their plans...i wonder, maybe he knew the feud's history? or maybe he's part of kenji and mifuyu's plan on ending the feud?

btw, what's gonna happen to raiha? how about kaoru and ganko's blossoming romance? is the wedding gonna push through? can't wait to read the next chapter! it's getting more and more interesting! i love it!3 more please!:D
238 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »