Reviews for Feud
satomika chapter 2 . 7/22/2009
wow!

i like the idea of rubies and gold coins used for barter exchange...

bwahahahahahaha!

i hope you update soon!
abubi-chan chapter 2 . 7/22/2009
i liked how you flowed well from describing one character to the next. you're making great progress with your writing technique and you have started to establish your style, so keep it up. i suggest you read good fictions that lie on the same genre as this and gather ideas from there! from how you're going now with this story, there's really nothing to complain about except you left us hanging! i'm hoping that tokiya makes an appearance in the next chapter. i'm excited on how their first impressions of the other would be. :) ciao!
TuckingFypo chapter 2 . 7/22/2009
Yay! You updated! You totally made my day! :D I like this chappie, but I hope that there will be ToFuu interaction soon. _
Ushinaware Ta Kaze chapter 2 . 7/22/2009
Oh me so like it!

BTW is Mifyu's husband by any chance Fuu-chan's bro? *grins*

okay okay maybe not, just have a hunch. hehe can't wait to find out who that person is! XD Me so excited!

N yeah the blog is completely dormant -_-'

Anyway update soon!
abubi-chan chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
i'm so happy to read another story from you! you played with the whole theme very well. i'm impressed on how well you transition from modern AU to fantasy AU. this is a fresh change of genre for the FOR community, and i would want nothing more but to read more of this story. you have a great plot going. :) ciao!
TuckingFypo chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
Wow! This is good so far! Very fantastic! As expected of Khryzle-chan! :D

Hmm...and is "Shen Kurenai" Ms. Shiela? (Shen_hui) XD

And another question...the characters. Why did it said that the main characters were "Tokiya M. and Gaou"? WHY GAOU? XD I'm just curious...

I hope you update soon! :D
Ushinaware Ta Kaze chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
Awesome!(as always!) I so totally love this chapter and I know that I'm gonna love this story too! Update soon!
loony od chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
shenny doesn't wanna hear her role, wahahah!

whe!