Reviews for Feud
inori chapter 20 . 5/1/2012
will this story really end with just 1 or 2 chaps to go? TT

thanks for this story!
ricagrace19 chapter 20 . 2/14/2012
Khryzle kawaii! I'm hooked to your stories..you made me... congratulationsssssssss for being a very good author. I am more of a silent reader and I just pop out everytime there is a very good author who writes very superb stories to remind them to continue their stories and finish it and write more..) you caught my attention.. you are awesome actually every chapter is full of emotion my heart keeps on thumping like theres no tomorrow I have palpitation because of the suspense everytime I will finish one chapter I am craving to go on with another one..I just started to read it last night and when I was finish reading it I realized it's already 6am in the morning.. Actually I have to finish my brothers thesis for his masteral but I found your stories more interesting and suddenly I dont have the urge to continue his thesis because my priority last night was to read all the chapters lol..

I DEMAND YOU TO UPDATE... please author-nim.. give us update.. I am in love now with tofuu and you made me crave for more of them.. thats why I read all your stories and ooooooooohhhh all of them are really excellent.. I am happy there is someone like you who writes tofuu in fiction.. keep on writing and I hope you will not abandon your fic. God bless... and oh

happy Valentines day)

-Gracey)
Legacyay chapter 20 . 1/20/2012
Oh man! i read you fan fic... just the day before yesterday... i read the entire thing and WHY DID YOU LEAVE IT HANGING LIKE THAT! I couldn't sleep for two nights thinking what could happen next...

You have got to finish this story, as much as i know how much you hare to end it pleases do so before i go BONKERS!

i really like it... so... you know.

(sigh)... i can't wait a second longer...

-(Grumbles~~~~~~~~)
ladyui chapter 20 . 12/30/2011
HEY! I read this fic in just one sitting! That's how hooked i was. So i was a bit disappointed when i reached the last chapter only to find that it's not yet complete :(

please please please do finish it even if you last updated almost a week ako :(

Thanks. I love your work!
nur chapter 20 . 10/25/2011
updated~~~~
redhat62 chapter 20 . 10/2/2011
Hey there! I know I'm more of a "new" reviewer since I don't believe I've ever sent one.. but I just thought you should know that I absolutely ~love~ this story! I read it last year after reading Flame of Recca for the first time and I was just blown away by your writing skills and the detail and effort you put into writing this story. Even reading this for the second time much later, I am still unable to quit reading and going to the next section even when I know what will inevitably come. And the suspense is killing me for the next one or two or three or however many you choose chappies to come. Yes, every peep has their spelling errors or this or that but I am truly intrigued by this story. Please don't give up your efforts of finishing this story, I know that myself along with countless other readers, whether they review it or not, would much appreciate this. Oh, and if you ever do need a BETA/spellchecker peep, I'd be more than willing to oblige :D 3 Redhat62
Clovergirl100 chapter 14 . 9/25/2011
"If they're half as witty as you, they could survive.

How ironic is that It made me laugh
Clovergirl100 chapter 13 . 9/25/2011
Raiha ... He still has feelings for fuuko ,,, but hoping to some action in one these chapter of fuuko actually fighting to save Raiha
Clovergirl100 chapter 11 . 9/25/2011
I wonder how fuuko will react when she sees Raiha and finds out that he can not even remember her...

That is going to break her heart... I wonder if Raiha will remember her when he sees her! I guess I just have toread to find out
Clovergirl100 chapter 10 . 9/25/2011
What is fuuko going to do when she finds out that her love of her life forgot her... It going to hurt big time
Clovergirl100 chapter 9 . 9/25/2011
Whoa!

What just happen?

I know what happen but more a shock... Why is the old guy helping him?

Well I will find out now because the next chapter is already up... And by the way what is ganko response to kagaina resent confessing
Clovergirl100 chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
What are you talking about ?

U r sooooooolooooo not a bad writer more like the opposite

The begin is perfect you start it off mystery and you fill us what happen during the rideand you end it off with a cliff hanger so your audience want more and I want more!'n
Ponta chapter 20 . 3/11/2011
AWW how sad! poor fuuko. :(. but it was such a good chapter!this whole story is brilliant! i hope you update soon :)

cheers
aki reinhart chapter 20 . 1/8/2011
I feel sorry for Raiha. :(

On Kenji and Mifuyu: Why can't they live with their son, Kal to start with? And where have they been all those years if they're not with their son?

On the status quo of the Kingdoms: Is their a cease fire for three weeks? Both Fuu and Hikaru didn't take advantage of the current Umi situation? And how did the parents receive the idea of Kenji falling in love with Mifuyu, Fuuko for Tokiya and Recca for Yanagi?

Too many questions. Gomene. Please update soon, can't wait to see how this fic turns up. :)

And yes I hate endings, haha for some odd reason I dread reading the ending of th books/novels I've read. LOL
Anne Raven chapter 20 . 1/8/2011
WHY did you end this with a CLIFFHANGER? Now, I'm itching to find out what happens next. *sulks like a child*

Wow! very detailed, vivid imagery and emotionally involving.

But the part that warms my heart most was the one with Raiha. It was decent of him to let Fuuko go. But I have this feeling I just can't shrug off. You're going to put a twist on that are you?

And Kal... It was sweet that he got reunited to at least one of his parents.

Yay! Tokiya didn't really die! And I was half afraid that he did. Poor Fuuko... so heartbroken...

You've got to update soon.
237 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »