Reviews for Feud
SnowCharms chapter 20 . 1/7/2011
Raiha is definitely to blame for placing Fuuko into such a state of grief, and I'm very very disappointed in him. Update!
Shirayuki Sayura chapter 20 . 1/6/2011

I'm so excited to know how both Tokiya and Fuuko will be. Only Tokiya could help Fuuko recover from her worse state.

UPDATE SOON hic, you surely know how to make me go crazy

I'm getting more impatient
TuckingFypo chapter 20 . 1/6/2011
AHHH! You updated super fast! lol

I was tearing my hair off at the scene where I thought Tokiya was dying! But you wouldn't kill him like that, will you? T_T

And the dot parts...what was that about? xD It was pretty scary...

And I salute Raiha for breaking off the engagement, that must've been really hard. ; know my last words. :P Update soon!
Cagalli Yula Athha Fangirl chapter 20 . 1/6/2011
I cried, I really thought he was dead . I was like NOOOOOOO not after everything he dies. Phew I'm glad he's awakened!

Really awesome chapter so emotional I love it.

Looking forward to the next one.

I don't want it to end either .
sOdium nItrate chapter 20 . 1/6/2011
First of all i want to thank you for the reply I received after reviewing the 19th chapter. It really did helped a lot. And for the free caramel brullei latte. What? ok! lol. i was in starbucks when I received the email notification for a new chapter of Feud. I remembered how you ended it and I shrieked in excitement, making the starbucks lady spilled a bit of cappucino in my laptop. she gave me a free coffee and a hearty appology although its my fault. right to the review!

1. I can't help but to notice how great the crossover was and how you describe the characters like shaoran. You really did paid attention to the details this time! I known you as the meticulous author so no pressure there. lol

2. I have a question. Are you using symbolism to this story?

2. the Holly forest where Tokiya and Fuuko first met that's where you decided to kill Tokiya as well to symbolize the death of there love story. (Hala! You're a murderer) lol I know his not dead. lol

2.B. The tower were they fell it kinda reminded me of a scene from Sailormoon Super S. But to me it symbolized how Fuuko choose Tokiya over Raiha. She "litterally" fallen for him. lol

3. Kenjie and Mifuyu! The much awaited characters! They have to arrive when the battle is over? Deng! And Kal is their son? Double deng!

4. I wanna know what happen to ReccYan and the other pairings of story. As for Raiha, bad bishie! You should totally kill him! I don't feel sorry for him. lol just kidding.

5. This is the most important of all. Please upsdate soon again? (puppy dog eyes)
Eirist chapter 20 . 1/6/2011
first reviewer? or not? haha!

that was so climactic. my heart was in my throat all throughout the story. AND WHY DID YOU KILL TOKIYA! grrr! Haha! Ok, ok i know you didn't exactly and that he has awakened at the end of the chapter... but i've got a bad feeling about it. he better behave himself. fuuko experienced so many trials and heartaches because of him. one more and i'm liable to kick his ass. nice twist with Kal... didn't expect it. i thought he was just a minor character. that was also a timely appearance from kenji and mifuyu. i swear i wish this story of yours are animated. the scenes would've been awesome (it is already in my imagination but... wishful thinking doesn't hurt ne? hehe...)

i couldn't wait to read the next ones. it is a bit sad that the story's near its end. but that'll only give you the opportunity to write another masterpiece again right? hahaha! cheers to this one! and update soon ok? ;P
satomika chapter 20 . 1/6/2011
i don't think any sane tofuu lover would kill one or the other...

anyway, i'm so glad you updated soon!

hope you update again soon!

i'm so glad kenji and mifuyu are back!

and pity, raiha...
me chapter 19 . 1/4/2011
can't w8 for the next chapter! pls update soon... pretty please
Shirayuki Sayura chapter 19 . 1/2/2011
I'm so happy, it's a long time since I read this , this fic is so awesome, I really really really want to know what will happen next.

Update soon. haha I know Fuu-chan definitely chooses Tokiya
jade chapter 19 . 1/2/2011
i'm dying to read the next chapter! )
TuckingFypo chapter 19 . 1/2/2011
I had this feeling that at least SOMEONE will update or write a new story for the new year. And apparently, I was true! :D

EEEEEE! This chapter really had a lot of suspense that I couldn't stop squirming, kicking, screaming and thinking if I should read or not. XD

The first part of Tokiya's reminiscing the day he saw Fuuko was also brilliant, it was a good opening for this chapter. _

And I really couldn't imagine Fuuko-tachi getting executed so I half-read and half-closed my eyes when I was nearing that part! lol

The revelations about the life crest and God Guardian's were also awesome! If I actually don't know you or haven't talked to you, I'll bet you're Anzai-sensei in disguise! With the interesting twists and all! Hehe...

To sum it up, this was the most beautiful chapter I have ever read! The last part with Fuuko and Tokiya falling was also...touching? XD

Wow...this might be the longest review I have ever written! :O But anyway, since you wrote a long and nice chappy, I wouldn't tell you the cliched sentence in FFNet! Only this:

Take your time and update! :D
Anne Raven chapter 19 . 1/2/2011
Hey... no need for apologies. This chapter makes up for the long wait. Spankin' great! I absolutely hate mudshire and I could only hope you tortured him before you had him dead but well... Ooh and Raiha... He's absolutely insufferable. If I were there I might have strangled him.

Although, I did notice some inconsistencies. Like that fight scene. You kind of mentioned that Tokiya dropped his sword and was beaten by mudshire's thugs then later on he fights Raiha with a sword. I'm kind of wondering how his sword suddenly turned up in his hands. Anyways... I'm so looking forward to the next chapter. I'll be patiently waiting for your update. Great job!
eirist chapter 19 . 1/1/2011
that was one heck of an update! good grief. awesome. just awesome. it felt like i was watching a good anime episode. you certainly make up for the long time that it took you to update. i love this chapter. so intense. and i hate mudshire. double that for raiha. grrr. i don't know what else to say. hahaha. excellent chapter khryzle-chan. i can't wait for the next chapter. i do hope you wouldn't take long in updating. i swear i will hunt you if it exceeds 6 months. haha. kidding! ;P
SnowCharms chapter 19 . 1/1/2011
Raiha that damned bastard~! He's so bloody selfish! I hope that Recca's position is enough to stop him from doing anything stupid. Update!
aki reinhart chapter 19 . 12/31/2010
I just realized that after following your story from beginning to end, I haven't added it in my favorites. Apologies for that. :(

As for this recent update, this made my 1.1.11! Yay! A very long chapter with lots of surprises! :) Keep 'em coming please?

Though I was wondering, if Tokiya had known all along that Fuuko was the Fuu princess, why was he so angry that she "lied"? When he knew all along that she is merely concealing her identity? I'm pretty sure it's obvious to him as to why a Fuu princess would try to infiltrate the Umi kingdom. Also his thoughts of her during the first few chapters seemed not to show that he knew her all along. I'm a little confused. *scratches her head*
233 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »