Reviews for Feud
Anne Raven chapter 19 . 1/2/2011
Hey... no need for apologies. This chapter makes up for the long wait. Spankin' great! I absolutely hate mudshire and I could only hope you tortured him before you had him dead but well... Ooh and Raiha... He's absolutely insufferable. If I were there I might have strangled him.

Although, I did notice some inconsistencies. Like that fight scene. You kind of mentioned that Tokiya dropped his sword and was beaten by mudshire's thugs then later on he fights Raiha with a sword. I'm kind of wondering how his sword suddenly turned up in his hands. Anyways... I'm so looking forward to the next chapter. I'll be patiently waiting for your update. Great job!
eirist chapter 19 . 1/1/2011
that was one heck of an update! good grief. awesome. just awesome. it felt like i was watching a good anime episode. you certainly make up for the long time that it took you to update. i love this chapter. so intense. and i hate mudshire. double that for raiha. grrr. i don't know what else to say. hahaha. excellent chapter khryzle-chan. i can't wait for the next chapter. i do hope you wouldn't take long in updating. i swear i will hunt you if it exceeds 6 months. haha. kidding! ;P
SnowCharms chapter 19 . 1/1/2011
Raiha that damned bastard~! He's so bloody selfish! I hope that Recca's position is enough to stop him from doing anything stupid. Update!
aki reinhart chapter 19 . 12/31/2010
I just realized that after following your story from beginning to end, I haven't added it in my favorites. Apologies for that. :(

As for this recent update, this made my 1.1.11! Yay! A very long chapter with lots of surprises! :) Keep 'em coming please?

Though I was wondering, if Tokiya had known all along that Fuuko was the Fuu princess, why was he so angry that she "lied"? When he knew all along that she is merely concealing her identity? I'm pretty sure it's obvious to him as to why a Fuu princess would try to infiltrate the Umi kingdom. Also his thoughts of her during the first few chapters seemed not to show that he knew her all along. I'm a little confused. *scratches her head*
satomika chapter 19 . 12/31/2010
this is love!

you've finally updated feud before the new year came!

i hope you update soon!

i so love the drama

teeheehee
sOdium nItrate chapter 19 . 12/31/2010
Yes, i would totally review. I remember my last and it was a poop so i actually listed down things that are related to the story. First is the character, i was like, holy shit! who the heck is nanashi? the thing about OC characters is you can love them as much as you love the original ones but you tend to forget about them after a while. second is the fun factor of this story is still present and I can honestly say im surprise because this is the semi climax of the story and it ought to be serious. that's a compliment by the way. third is i realized that you haven't explain yet why they are stealing the life crest. fourth, i was hoping to see mifuyu and kenji on this chapter as well but the appearance of the reccayan drove the memory away. next will be presentation. i love how you alternate their point of views. and nee-chan the details seems scarce at this chapter. like when tokiya was battling mudshire i was imagining him without a sword and suddenly there's a clink and clank or whatever. last would be kurei. he's a little ooc but nonetheless it was entertaining to see him again. all in all i was quite sutisfied with this chapter. judging by your video it will be so selfish of me to ask for sooner updates but yeah, i was hoping for speedy one. thanks for upadating.
thepinkmartini chapter 19 . 12/31/2010
It's so nice of you to make that video! Anyways, happy new year and thanks for this wonderful update!

I loved it. The surprises in this story are never-ending!
Elyre chapter 19 . 12/31/2010
An update! My new year seems to be starting good. Thanks! I hope you find te to update sooner.
Cagalli Yula Athha Fangirl chapter 19 . 12/31/2010
OMG! I was just checking my email from my iphone and i found you updated! i didn't even move from my spot until i finished reading the chapter. It's really awesome! But my eyes hurt from reading XD can't wait for moreeeee!
TuckingFypo chapter 18 . 11/25/2010
AHH

I had to reread from the start of the fic since I kinda forget some details. XD

Another awesome chapter! Tokiya and Fuuko's exchange of words at the end pierced my heart, I nearly cried! T.T

We'll be waiting for the next chapter! Update soon! :D
Elyre chapter 18 . 11/14/2010
Thank you for sharing the story. I had a delightful time reading it. I found myself being too engrossed in your story that I feel like I'm in this world you have created. I do hope you find some time to update it.

Thanks again.
radcliffe-san chapter 18 . 9/27/2010
gaaah, i'm sooo dead with this late update! i'm so lovin' this chapter and it really breaks my heart...huhuhu...T.T *tissue please*
Shenhui chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
Finally! I'm able to read the first chapter... and yes... I saw me there.. and I'm with Kurei... *hearts heart*
Anne Raven chapter 18 . 9/17/2010
Spankin' story you've got there. Definitely hard to put down. Can't help but hate and love Mi-chan at the same time in this story. Your portrayal of Fuuko is one of the best I've ever read. hope you update soon. More power.
Cagalli Yula Athha Fangirl chapter 18 . 8/30/2010
Pure torture! Thank you so much for this update but god you made me cry .

I hope everything is well with you and I look forward to your next update :D
237 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »