Reviews for Supernatural Hellblazer: Name Pending
Dilla chapter 2 . 6/27/2011
I like the story and I hope you continue.

Since you said you were conserned that your John is OOC I thought I could drop you a few hints.

The last time he was in America was in the Hard Time arch where he is cold as ice and can talk an entire prison into anarchy wher he sits as King in his electric throne or convince a man that he is dead with a few chosen words.

- Most true fans find this John to be twisted by the author, but it was a dark time for him and I think it is his darker side.

John as a character is a rebel, anarchist and punk rocker. Listening to The Clash will probably put you in a good frame to write him. He gets by with a network of favors and deals, cloack himselfe in his own dark reputation and spit the name John Bloody Constantine into the face of demons everywhere.

He is smart and he knows a trick or con for every situasion.

Most importantly he is a adrenalin junkie that will burn thu every one of his friends and contacts to save the world, right after he doomed it,,,again.

I hope that helps you get a better hold of the elusive John.
nath chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
that's a fucking good idea...a crossover between hellblazer and supernatural I mean, both of them fit well. I love dean, and I also love constantine 3 And hey, did you ever notice that Castiel's clothes are just like John's ones?
Alejandro Pro chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
You should try writing in Spanish. Also, by "Hump", youre not saying what you think you are. Grammar is bad at times, and spelling is off in a few places (I insist, try Spanish...). Also, Dean throwing up at the mention of necrophilia? Made little sense...

All in all, its a BAD Supernatural episode, with some brit at the end who says hes some John Constantine bloke. Could use work.

Im a real piece of work, luv. Ask anyone ;)

Still, dont give up, keep at it. And write me if you make an update ).

Cheers