Reviews for Fact
PirateJechts chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
awh evan no see he should no better than hanging out with brian akward dreams like that happen XD
Sunny's Priceless Dream chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
Fact: I am going to make you continue this because it is amazing.

I did not see that ending coming at all.

If you don't post more, you're going to be WRONG WRONG WRONG WRONG WRONG WRONG!

Loved this!
nikki1335 chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
this was a cute story. I liked it alot.
aznboi85 chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
I liked how you mentioned the fear he probably had when he first did the SSP. I also liked how you mentioned how he was probably feeling when he faced the Big Show in the ring.

I also liked the hearing but not listening bit. I do that a lot myself...

Oh no! When you mentioned Regina, I immediately thought to myself, "Why am I reading this fic if it's evidently an Evan/OC fic?" Just for the record, I despise OCs. From the wrestling fics I've seen, almost all of them are wrestler/OC anymore. It sickens me.

I liked this part too: "He was cursed with being a gentleman. He was cursed without ever turning cross against anyone. Sadness washed over him, but not anger." Yeah, I don't see Evan as a hostile kind of guy either, so...

LOL! It was all just a dream! Okay, then I take back what I said earlier about Regina. You got me good! ;)

Haha, I loved that last line! does make you wonder. Did he sleep with someone, and that's why he was surprised that no one was in the bed next to him when he woke up?

Haha, so Evan made up Regina? LOL! That's simply priceless! ;)

This is definitely going on my favs. It's about time I found a decent wrestling fic. I've read a fair share of them, and have been thoroughly disappointed.

Just for the record, Evan is one of my favorite wrestlers (2nd fav to be exact...). So, I'm happy to see a good Evan fic.

I hope you don't mind my long review (they always end up long...). This fic definitely did NOT suck! Well done! :)
Pandora's Cube chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
I really liked this :) Glad you got a chance to write.

I did not expect the ending at all, good little twist
suspect tomatoes chapter 1 . 7/14/2009

GOING 80 IN A 65 HA!

omg sorry evan but i'd rather have swaggers baby than yours

he should keep hanging out with kendrick. it seems like a good idea.
Eiris Hales chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
Very enigmatic. It makes you wonder what really happened in the first place. I like it.
TJ Sparkles chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
I'm glad you got to post. There's practically nothing good to read in the wrestling section anymore.

I wasn't expecting it to end like that way, but I liked it. This was really good, Becky. I haven't read anything with Evan in a while.
umdeadgirl chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
Wow, I didn't expect that ending.

I liked this a lot. (:
Animal Luvr 4 Life chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
What a dream that must have been...