Reviews for Congratulations it's a Platypus!
Jasmine-The True Believer chapter 7 . 2/17/2013
I love it! there's nothing else to say. I LOVE IT- I LOVE IT- I LOVE IT!
S.I.N1146 chapter 7 . 1/2/2013
Aww... It's so sweet! Love it! (even though I don't like the pairing)
France'sdaughter12 chapter 7 . 11/5/2012
Dwaaaaaw that is so cute wonder if they're gonna do it all over again minus Vanessa of course
ForThoseWhoLikeToMoveItMoveIt chapter 7 . 10/7/2011
AMAZINGNESS!
Cenobia100 chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
OMG THIS IS SO FUNNY LOL
water kangaroo chapter 7 . 8/27/2011
My God that was ADORABLE. And it's nice to see a family fic without MPreg (it just...irks me). I love how Perry and Doof had a daughter but were still working on their own relationship :D And I love the Tigger Movie line too! Fits perfectly ]
Madam Marmalade chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
Holy balls, me and my friends just made a kid for Doof and Perry. SHE LOOKS EXACTLY LIKE YOURS, PIGTAILS AND EVERYTHING. Her name is Derfy.

Aaaanyways, now for the real review. Doof! Don't you know animals aren't supposed to have alcohol? Then again he's not really a normal animal...I guess his body can handle it.

Lol taking that long to decide who pulls off the cloth is so them. XD I can totally see it happening in the show.
AishaPachia chapter 7 . 4/16/2010
This is probably the most awesome and funny thing I've read so far!XD

Becky sure is adorable and Perry in the role of a mother also rocks! XD

I see that Perry improved his writing. XD

Last word. I simply love this.
Boolia chapter 7 . 12/3/2009
Very good, in a distubing kind of way! It showed what real parenting is all about! I just have a couple pointers. How could Candace and Jeremy raise a sugar baby for a social studies class, wouldn't that fall under a Baby Careing class? Also how can Perry laugh since he's a platypus? I always imagine him just smiling when he laughs. Anyways, good parenting story! Loved the SpongeBob ref!
Angellbaby chapter 7 . 10/16/2009
This was such a cute story! By the way,is P&F Trains Phineas and Ferb?
phinanie chapter 6 . 10/15/2009
you totaly got wumbo from spongebob "patric i don't don't think wumbo's a real word." "you know i wombo, you wombo, he she me wombo, wombo, womboing, wombologly, the study of wombo it's first grade spongebob.
HelgaGP chapter 7 . 8/5/2009
usually, I only like PerryXDoof if Perry is human, but this was cute. I read the entire story in one sitting, at 1:00 AM. And the "P&F Trains" thing at the end was perfect!
Hereward the White chapter 7 . 7/23/2009
At the end the letter includes "Stay safe, dress warmly, eat well" and "We will always be there for you"? All you need is to add "...and sound" and "keep smiling"; know what I mean, know what I mean, nudge, nudge.
Neverwhere Guard chapter 7 . 7/14/2009
touching, disturbing, but really touching. i hope you keep writing fics as good as this one
Neverwhere Guard chapter 5 . 7/14/2009
do platypi even have lips, I wonder what Vanessa is thinking.