Reviews for Till Sunbeams Find You
you made me cry.
Amacor16 chapter 1 . 1/15
This is the most beautiful, complex,interesting, funny,cute and thought provoking story I've ever read on FF. The characters, the plot, and the dialogue are just a great combination. You truly are a gifted writer. I knew when I added this story that the chances of you updating were unlikely. But I have to tell you, that I will always be waiting for it now because I just HAVE to know. The background you've come up with us just amazing and the Ulquihime moments are so cute and tender that I seriously don't know how I'm going to read others the same way again. It's been over 5 years so maybe you won't see this but, THANK YOU FOR WRITING THIS STORY.
aami murcielago chapter 1 . 8/24/2015
he didn't.. die..
right?
pls nomfg
Jc1009 chapter 1 . 4/17/2015
So heartbreakingly amazing.
deideiblueeyez chapter 1 . 2/27/2015
(Picks jaw off the floor) (Applauds) (Applauds more) (Applauding INTENSIFIES!) Woo! Wooo! The end the end! Oh my God you deserved that award and more!
luversblues chapter 1 . 2/15/2015
oh my gosh please continue it
Aynessa chapter 1 . 1/28/2015
OH GOD HOW COULD YOU END IT THERE?! You sadistic writer you!

*claws at face* NGAGHH! I can't believe you just left this hanging, with such longing and heartbreak and desolate, dying hope! It hurt to read this, to see him regain his heart and then watch it break right after with every misunderstanding. And then he freed her and left to go die, and she is alone, and just- asgfjfkaha.

I love this and hate this at the same time. Sequel?! Please let there be a sequel.
shiloah18 chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
Was a bit surprised to read that Hime's apartment was still filled with her things, considering she's been away for quite some time.

Hmm... that part where Ulquiorra was trying to quieten Hime, I continue to wonder if other people could've heard Hime when she was wearing the bracelet.

Aha! finally found a fic that involves Hime poking her fingers into Ulquiorra's Hollow hole! YES! X3

I continue to puzzle on whether Ulquiorra was really concerned for Hime on March 7th (of this fic, of course), his selfishness was starting to prevail over his nonchalant character or both. But I like the thought of Ulquiorra being selfish, possessive, territorial or whatever one would like to call it... when it comes to Hime. :)

If what Hime is undergoing is Stockholm, then it's Lima syndrome for Ulquiorra. ;')

Now I'm left hanging wondering what the heck happened to Ulquiorra. But this is beautiful this way. Though undeniably frustrating at the same time. It was a pleasure reading this. But now, I have to find a fic whereas something untoward happens to Hime and one would muse over Ulquiorra's course of action.

Do carry on!
Avid Vampire Hunter chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
*falls to the ground in a heap*
I have lost all ability to can. This is amazing. :*)
metalhead030908 chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
Wow! boy was that good!
Felix02 chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
Why?! Why did you do this to me!? Leaving it off just like that, with the bittersweet thought of hope. Ugh. I want to be mad, but this fic is just so well written and I'm in love. Thank you for sharing.
aeva elementia chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
I will confess; I dislike this pairing. But it was a one-shot, and I was curious.
You made it plausible. The writing just... Flowed. Natural; like this should have happened. I doff my hat to you- for an in-character pairing that I now appreciate a little more.
ulquihime7980 chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
where is ulquiorra?
DestinyKitten48 chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
I absolutely loved the epilogue portion, it really tugged at my heart. Because let's be honest: Aizen would for sure take Ulquiorra out after a stunt like that... But that concept of hope in such a hopeless situation, it was really something. Great job! It was a wonderful read :)
Dantalions chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
hnng. my favorite het pairing ever and written so well?

this is the happiest day of my life. thank you. ;u;