Reviews for Atlantis Summer Camp
bahlovkarizma chapter 6 . 9/27/2009
I like this, can't wait for an update
Samandjackforever chapter 6 . 9/16/2009
OMG UPDATE ASAP! YOU MUST LOL!
Prowler4 chapter 5 . 9/9/2009
Woo-hoo, way to tell off Kavanagh! I never liked him in the series, though I loved the tongue-lashing Elizabeth gave him in the episode 'Thirty-Eight Minutes'. Now, how's about that apology to John? *wags eyebrows*
HyperMint chapter 5 . 8/21/2009
so what other little things will john be doing for his secret crush besides the syrup? candy perhaps?

wonderful as always,

Hyper
Wapeci chapter 5 . 8/20/2009
OMG! YA JUST MADE MY DAY! YAY!

Two chapters update! GREAT! Aw! I'm glad John and Rodney finaly talk to eachother a bit.

Seriously, introducing Kavanagh that way was the BEST!

And what Rodney said back was priceless! XD

(Did you just try deflect attention from your own miserable abilities by demonstrating your xenophobia?) NICE!

I hope you update soon as always! can't wait!
Shineaquahphace chapter 3 . 8/10/2009
I love where this story is going, I hope there's more to come!

Keep up the great work. :D
Prowler4 chapter 3 . 8/4/2009
An update! Yea! But, please, write longer chapters! These are over far too soon, and I'm eager to read more! Keep writing!
Robyn Lee Swan chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
I like this, and I know that you just got started but please tell me there's going to be more. It's great! I love how you not only add to the characters that we already know and love, but make them your own too. Kudos on that, by the way.

And at a summer camp, where everything can go completely wrong, but usually ends up turning out just fine. I know I'm rambling, but the story is too good to stop me.

Please do more!
Wapeci chapter 3 . 8/1/2009
SQUEK! YAY!

A-W-E-S-O-M-E AU! I really like the whole idea of Rodney meanting everyone at Summer Camp and John feeling like an A** for what he said. Some angst makes every Mcshep GREAT!

I cant wait for your update! (And yes i'm evil because I secretly wish John makes a fool of himself again)

IT'S JUST TO GOOD! XD the scene of the misunderstanding was awesome, and then to have everyone shoot lazer through they're eyes at John was priceless!

Anyhow, really can't wait! Keep up the good work!
HyperMint chapter 3 . 8/1/2009
so, despite the rocky start, they are going to start getting along, right?
HyperMint chapter 2 . 7/24/2009
*coos*

I love it to bits and little tiny pieces!

Update soon as you can please!