Reviews for I Would Do Anything
Some Random Tosser chapter 2 . 11/4/2011
Porecomesis DEMANDS a sequel or a next chapter NOW!
IDon'tKnow1590 chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
You should keep going with the story. It's very interesting. I want to see what happens next.
Randall's Crest chapter 2 . 9/5/2010
I would hope that you would finish this story because it seems very, very interesting.
AhumbleHalofan chapter 2 . 7/27/2010
Ok let me put it this way NO WAY IN HELL IS THIS COMPLETED!

I mean come on Moka deserves some revenge! Or at least the truth must come out! No matter how painful the truth must be known.
scardragon00 chapter 2 . 6/27/2010
so she survive? how unfurtunadet.
BloodReaperZ chapter 2 . 5/16/2010
Daaaaaaamn. Oh man Kurumu. Your judgement is at hand, I feel so bad for Tsukune. He has no idea...
BloodReaperZ chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
Hoooooollly f***-"""ing crap. Damn what an ending to that chapter, I don't like Kurumu in this one...

Still damn good.
BasilioBoy777 chapter 2 . 4/10/2010
didn't there used to be more in this story?
blackdragon0 chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
damn, what a bombshell.

you really love tragedy, don't you?
Lance chapter 2 . 2/20/2010
Okay now its just like a cruddy romantic version of Saw.
Lance chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
The whole story is great, but the dark ending completely ruins it for me!
Zandermon chapter 2 . 11/27/2009
Hey, im loving this, its rather cool and i havent seen anything quite like it before, ha, kurumus daughter is cute.
signora del cielo delle stelle chapter 2 . 11/11/2009
AWSOME! CONTINUE SOON!
p17oyDONju9n chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
Actually a very interesting concept. Kurumu-chan would have been so desperate and felt so hopeless that she would resort to murder, I didn't expect that and I guess that little OOC that you gave her is what makes this Kurumu interesting and compelling. In a way, we can see this the manga as Tsukune and Moka gets a little closer each chapter. I don't think he actually protects her above everyone because he goes out of his way for everyone but I can see how Kurumu would think otherwise. Anyway excellent story and I am looking forward to the next chapter.
bobbetter chapter 2 . 11/8/2009