Reviews for I Would Do Anything
Henry Anthony Courtler chapter 2 . 11/7/2009
is this a continuation of your last story?
Knight-Bishop chapter 2 . 11/7/2009
Ah little Kumiko is so cute...and Moka is still the mean bitch who wants to ruin all of the happiness that Kurumu deserves.

Good chapter

your loyal fan,

Knight-Bishop
Dominikku-kun chapter 2 . 11/7/2009
Interesting... I liked how the first chapter went, but this one was a little better actually. I find this story pretty interesting...

Dominikku-kun
ClanCrusher chapter 2 . 11/7/2009
So... is this story actually complete? Because I really can't tell at this point.
keplo chapter 2 . 11/7/2009
;D hehehehe
Alhazad2003 chapter 2 . 11/6/2009
Hmm, I don't know what to say. You've definitely got ominous foreshadowing down to a "T," but, I don't know. Are you having fun writing RV fanfiction. You must be since you keep doing it, or at least I hope so. But lately, it seems your characterizations seem to be getting more and more out of character.

Seriously, Kurumu should've suspected Moka immediately, especially since she still felt guilty about what she did in the previous chapter, and it had been eight years. I would've if I were in her shoes. Gosh, you'd think that would've replayed the whole murder scene in her mind. Even though we knew what was gonna happen in the sequel, you'd think Kurumu would've suspected something in this. I'm not critiquing the message here; if she's that oblivious, she deserves what she got. But considering the circumstances, she had no excuse to be. I just expected better of her, that's all. Ah well, to each their own. In any case, have a wonderful day.
BrazeRancor chapter 2 . 11/6/2009
My fiction sense are telling me to beware a massive 'Oh-Shit' moment in my future...
uo-chou chapter 2 . 11/6/2009
Oh snap. I guess Kurumu is going to be in for a rude awakening soon.
Tetris Ex Machina chapter 2 . 11/6/2009
Great chapter!
Lycan91 chapter 2 . 11/6/2009
interesting story
Toa Naruto chapter 2 . 11/6/2009
Very eerie...Do you have something against Kurumu or something?

Hope to see your other Rosario Vampire stories/crossover updates really soon.
MistressWinowyll chapter 2 . 11/6/2009
I know this story has been broken up into smaller stories, but it creeps me out in such a good way! I love the mystery in it. You're very talented in it. Great work. It was a little sad that Kumiko had to learn a little bit of her mother's transgressions.

Your Mistress.
grey mage chapter 2 . 11/6/2009
err... complete?
Tetris Ex Machina chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
Great story!
7MukuroRealm7 chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
!

PERFECT! HOW EVIL! EXCELLENT!
109 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »