Reviews for I Would Do Anything
Kaz chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
Damn. Well done.
Dansama92 chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
Wait, so she killed moka?
VampiressE12B chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
...Kurumu scares me...very very much now...
MysticalPotatoKing chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
Holy shit...

I did NOT see that one coming.
Kuro No Arcana chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
Just amazing. I am so glad my friend recommend I should read your stories. Though this may be the first one I selected out of your selection it was well worth it. I plan to look over that Mizore and Tsukune pairing right after this. ~ Ignore the rambling

Kurumu with a touch of darkness was wow and how she actually managed to get away with it.
MrNeedsToRemoveAllFavs chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
Morbidly amusing. A bit darker than I'd think Kurumu would be willing to go as she is right now, but I could definitely see her doing this when she gets more and more desperate.
Eclipse1234 chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
what the hell, i didnt see that one coming
jay.gonzales chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
Holy shit..I was not suspecting Kurumu to kill Moka...scared the hell out of me...Dam good story
Mev852 chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
I really like this one shot because it does a good job of stepping into the dark(er) parts of kurumu's psyche while being completely in character and not freak me out. Good show!
Guy Silverberg chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
Guy here,

to be honest the story is well written and you have talent at this sort of thing. Anyway, as a general rule I don't like tradgedies like this, but there is potential for more stories to come from this one, like what if Kurumu or Mizore (because of her forced marriage) could go back to the very beginning and try to make a better future,Moka is revived, or Tskune finds out and the story continues from their childs future. There is alot of potential here and I wanted to give you some ideas of mine. Kurumu is my favorite female character and I doubt in canon she'd ever do that (seriously...) but it''s still a good story, oh and if you ever see my work please review, may the Lord be with you.
Henry Anthony Courtler chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
This story scared the living crud out of me at the end. I think you can continue it.
superninjamonkey chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
Very nice characterization of Kurumu, I like it.
SlickTrix chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
Exceptional get back to the other stories *shakes fist*
cevgar chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
While I am glad to finally see a halfway decent Kurumu fic, the fact that it was the first is the only thing that is going to make this fic memorable. As Kurumu herself stated, she always knew she would do anything to be with him, and so did the audience. The audience also knew what that meant the moment they read the title for this fic. Most of us probably hoped for something a bit more sinister to make up for the obvious. You know, torture, brainwashing, actually turning Tsukune into a mindless slave or something that would finally qualify Kurumu as a succubus, long term inprisonment of Moka, some sort of 'The Talented Mr. Ripley' twist, blackmail, whatever. Maybe something about that kid of theirs. Frame someone else to take the blame. Have Tsukune still love her despite KNOWING what happened. No such luck, just a simple murder that we all saw coming a mile away. Maybe that was the original intent, but even if it was, the handling was still disappointing. Have Tsukune still love her despite KNOWING what happened, or maybe hint that Kurumu feels jealous of the attention Tsukune lavishes on their daughter while she is bringing the girl a fresh batch of milk and cookies. Now that would have been disturbing.
Xadro chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
Awesome story, i especially like the way Kurumu gets rid of Moka, im so happy that finally someone kills of Moka, stupid wench that she is.

Hope there will be more stories like this. Something else than Tsukune/Moka

- Xadro