Reviews for I Would Do Anything
bumblemark chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
dang dude

your first fic about Kurumu and Tsukune and you make it so depressing... :(

but i still enjoyed. i honestly wouldn't see any other way anywayz.

well i REALLY REALLY hope you decided to go on a writing spree with your other Kurumu fic. I kinda just started reading that a little while ago and i was ADDICTED!

but everyone's busy i guess so a "please update asap" doesn't mean much. but shoot...

A penny for my thoughts and a dollar for a chapter.
MikeJV37 chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
Very good short story, sad, but very good.

Mike
Muffin-crumbs chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
Yeah all these people who get 'sick' reading this are full of it, but everyone is entitled to their own opinion. This is amazing and best of all portrays her in a way that i haven't seen but can honestly imagine her doing.
Xarkun's Shadow chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
Tragic, but very well written. Here's to more oneshots!
ShioriAyano chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
Hmm...interesting light you cast Kurumru in. I've never thought her as evil nor conniving, yet somehow it works. Good oneshot.
Moonlith chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
Pretty good. You could try your hand at a proper, full-blown KurumuTsukune-piece.
Giliti chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
To say this isn't a little disturding would be an all out lie. This is completely demented but sadly I can see it happening. continue on the writing path, you truly have a knack for it.
Heliosion chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
Is this a one shot? It would make for a bloody brilliant fic if she came back from the dead all of a sudden!
uo-chou chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
Jesus Catraping Christ that's disturbing!
keplo chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
*hr* this story gave me chills it feels like kurumu would really do that T_T poor moka poor tsukune and poor kurumu
tormented123 chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
Okay after reading this fic i can honestly say it did something to me that's quite rare it made me feel sick like i wanted to puke all over my floor and that's not a very nice feeling. You'r really good writer but this fic is first one i can't bring my self to re-read at a later date don't get me wrong it's good in it's own twisted way. I hope i can read more of your stuff later but i hope it won't be as gloomy as this one.
MistressWinowyll chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
Wow...

This story started out so well...sadly, it is also very accurate as to what Kurumu would do for Tsukune. Anything does mean anything.

Great story. I liked it...I especially liked how you said the innocent can sleep like that, but yet she had trouble sleeping.

Your Mistress.
rageofkyubii chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
Well, that was...dark. And just a tad creepy. Doon't get me wrong, it was a good oneshot, and a pretty decent twist at the end(though the summery hinted at what was going to happen), but its still a tad depressing. Heh, guess I'm really not much of a Tragedy fan. Still a great oneshot though!
signora del cielo delle stelle chapter 1 . 7/14/2009