Reviews for I Would Do Anything
Dominikku-kun chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
How did I know Yukari would attend Oxford? I just knew it.

Cute story, kinda sad though. It works as a One-Shot story, very well actually, i can't imagine how you would continue this one...

I liked it. On a Scale of one to ten, one being a crappy fanfic written by a twelve year old with no clue about story structure and plagued by typos and incorrect Grammar, Ten being A Mother's Love, I'd give this an... Eight, Eight and a half maybe. That's pretty damn good. I look foreward to this quality of work in your other stories.

A711owner chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
DAMN tht was a bit disturbing
schoolsucks13 chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
Wow, dirty deeds.
Mr. Soze chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
I have never read or watched rosarion vampire but i like te chapter a lot
Starfire99 chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
Wow, that story was creepy. The thing is that I could see Kurumu doing that. She's that obsessed.
bumblemark chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
dang dude

your first fic about Kurumu and Tsukune and you make it so depressing... :(

but i still enjoyed. i honestly wouldn't see any other way anywayz.

well i REALLY REALLY hope you decided to go on a writing spree with your other Kurumu fic. I kinda just started reading that a little while ago and i was ADDICTED!

but everyone's busy i guess so a "please update asap" doesn't mean much. but shoot...

A penny for my thoughts and a dollar for a chapter.
MikeJV37 chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
Very good short story, sad, but very good.

Muffin-crumbs chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
Yeah all these people who get 'sick' reading this are full of it, but everyone is entitled to their own opinion. This is amazing and best of all portrays her in a way that i haven't seen but can honestly imagine her doing.
Xarkun's Shadow chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
Tragic, but very well written. Here's to more oneshots!
ShioriAyano chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
Hmm...interesting light you cast Kurumru in. I've never thought her as evil nor conniving, yet somehow it works. Good oneshot.
Moonlith chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
Pretty good. You could try your hand at a proper, full-blown KurumuTsukune-piece.
Giliti chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
To say this isn't a little disturding would be an all out lie. This is completely demented but sadly I can see it happening. continue on the writing path, you truly have a knack for it.
Heliosion chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
Is this a one shot? It would make for a bloody brilliant fic if she came back from the dead all of a sudden!
uo-chou chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
Jesus Catraping Christ that's disturbing!
keplo chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
*hr* this story gave me chills it feels like kurumu would really do that T_T poor moka poor tsukune and poor kurumu
109 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 Next »