Reviews for Beauty and the Beast PxD
kitsunelullaby chapter 1 . 10/22/2014
so cute! good job
Guest chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
It's "Stacy", not "Stacey". There's no e in her name.

Other then that the fic was perfect.
futureauthor13 chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
So good! My favorite Disney movie with one of my favorite pairings! This was so great! It was funny, had the feel of the show, romantic, sweet and made me feel all the things I felt during Beauty and the Beast.

I like how you changed some things, and nothing felt weird or forced. Awesome job! :')
Rose-de-Noire chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
WHAT did you do to one of my favorite films ever?

I know what you did:

YOU, made it even BETTER!

Oh, this was so entertaining, catching and funny!

I loved it.

Thanks for writing such good stuff!
robson3010 chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
i completly love it, though are you able to do another chapter with them singing human again
Pricat chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
Aww this was great and Beauty and the Beast is one of my fave movies.

It was funny how you made Peter Gaston as I don't like him or Gaston.
HelgaGP chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
This story distracted me from working on my own! I like how you set up Perry as Belle and Dr. D as the beast but didn't keep them strictly in those roles (ex. Perry in the bath instead of Dr. D or Dr. D taking care of the wounded Perry from the wolves.) However, the story at the begining seemed much more loosely based on the movie, while as it got closer to the end it stayed closer to the movie. I don't think I worded that right. For instance, I didn't realize right away why all the people had dissapeared where in the movie right after the flashback part you know what happened to the people of the castle. Also, the Peter as Geuston (murdered his name!) thing wasn't obvious at the begining and I liked that. I kind of wish it would have stayed away from the movie a bit more, but I still enjoyed it very much. I'll never be able to watch Beauty and the Beast again without giggling to myself and imagining Phineas as a candlestick. Oh! Also, I loved the way you managed to get all the usual Phineas and Ferb jokes ("I know what we're gonna do today"/"Curse you Perry the Platypus!"/"I'm telling mom!"/etc.) in without making it feel forced. My favorite was the Perry, Phineas, and Ferb under the tree while picturing Phineas and Ferb as a candlestick and clock.
Georgina of Dragons chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
Hey, I read this on Deviant Art a while ago and I just wanted to say that I loved it.