Reviews for The Forgotten Heirs
Sangome chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
I liked the idea of this fic, but I didn't like the Kallen you portrayed. I think Kallen is a strong girl who takes risks. I can't believe that she'd have stood there and do nothing even with a gun pointed at her. I understand that Kallen would be sympathetic towards V.V., however, she's not going to let that overcome her senses. She was strong enough to walk away from Lelouch for what she believed in when she was completely in love with him, even after he lied to her. I can see how Euphemia or Nunnally act this way, even Shirley (and she's not really related to V.V.). But this is Kallen; she's a soldier who killed plenty in and out of her Knightmare. She's been a terrorist long before she's gotten any Knightmare.

Anyway, it was a nice try though. Aside from what other reviewers mentioned before, I thought that it had a slow start.
Johnny chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
Wow...and I thought I liked the kalulu pairing. Go ka-v.v.

hehe.
you deserve more reviews chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
Please write more Kallen & V.V. fics...Please and Thank you!
pouf chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
That was superb.

One word: perfection.
Erifrats101 chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
Oh. My. God. This has to be one of the best Code Geass fics EVER. I am just so amazed at the writing and story and utter intensity of it all. You are an excellent writer, and I would love to see more of your Geass works. No one was OOC, everything made sense, and-if I didn't know any better- I'd say that it was written by CLAMP or Goro Taniguchi themselves(Yes, it was that good). The twists and dialouge in this story made me able to actually picture this actually in the show(and would also explain some of Kallen's absence during ep. 20. As far as I know/heard, she only had like one speaking role).

I give you a 100 out of 10. :]

E101
lilyrose225 chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
Wow. Just wow.

You did an excellent job with a topic that I don't think I've ever heard of before, and this is one fanfic I'd be willing to read many more times for the emotional value.

Arigatou gozaimasu, Tomas the Betrayer.
All That Is Left Unsaid chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
I read your profile, and in regards to your comment on Schneizel, I would like to add that the last arc of the series basically had him and the entire world lose to the power of friendship (albiet a rather distorted one). Coming from a series that has has four on-screen massacres (nearly 5) and a nuke dropped on a city...there is an understandable difficulty in

As for the story itself, it was very good. The detail paid to the surrounding rooms and the insight into the character's thoughts and dialogue was well done and fluid, especially the explanation of why Kallen complied on some instinctive level to V.V.'s order to turn around, the fact that he stopped when she called her brother's name, V.V.'s own feelings on everything, and his simple need to be held and told that everything was alright.

That said, Kallen's brother is actually named 'Naoto' not 'Naoko,' 'Gurren' should be 'Guren,' and if the song on Kallen's phone is a reference to her character song, the name is "One More Chance." Beyond that, it felt to me like you were using an excessive number of phrases to describe Kallen and V.V. Things like "Gurren mistress," "little noblewoman" and calling V.V. a "princeling" felt excessive. Beyond using their names, general things like reffering to Kallen as "the young girl/woman" and V.V. as "the young/small/blond boy" should be about the limit in terms of descriptive phrases.

Aside from that, everything else was top quality.
Arroyo Rose Cawston chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
Excellent insight into the characters.

I love Zero's bathroom. Odd to have something that takes up so much space and consumes large amounts of heat and freshwater on a seagoing battleship, but as this is fiction with a great bathroom, I gladly suspended my disbelief.

The deus ex machina toward the end is so apt for their techno-hip universe. I like the repetition of that element since it had previously appeared in the canon.