Reviews for Prenksters Love and War
DaughterofDante chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
Va bene! Very good!
Haru Inuzuka chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
-grins- Okay, this was awesome. Felt a little sorry for Duo, though, when his braid was dyed - I thought Heero was a little cruel there. ( Ah well, it turned out okay in the end. - Love how Relena and Duo are friends in this, instead of enemies like in other fics (even though she still annoys the hell out of me, I actually liked her here - go figure.) And I laughed my head off at, not only the baby name prank, but also the hinted Wufei/Relena pairing. All I can say there is: I pity the guy. X)
BladeMaxwell-GoddessofDeath chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
I loved it!

I would kill somebody for messing with my hair, I mean I dye it dark blue but I would beat the crap out of somebody for using bright colors

Kudos

Blade
loretta537 chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
this is a good story, have you thought about writing a harry potter gundam wing xover? there arent enough of them and i love your stories
Azamiko chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
Ha! I was hoping that Relena was in on it! I like the idea of her and Duo ganging up on Heero! Any chance of a sequel, giving us the plan for Wufei and Relena?
George2Bob1 chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
how cute hehe
mili chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
xD Yeah, more than okay ;D It was pretty funny!
snowdragonct chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
It was more than okay. You actually could have made it into a longer story if you'd wanted...drawn things out a bit. But it worked great as a one-shot, with a fun twist of having Relena NOT fixated on Heero, but interested in Wufei...not to mention her helping Duo with a prank. Nice original story. I liked it...a bit of fun at the end of a long, long day. Glad you posted it.
Val-86 chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
OMG! why did u stop? why! i wanna noe wat hapen to woofers *pout* please prettyy please? *puppy eye*
wind dancer1981 chapter 1 . 7/14/2009