Reviews for The Immortality of the Deathless
Guest chapter 40 . 11/21/2014
Thankyou. DottyWho. 21.11.2014.
Tardigrada chapter 40 . 3/23/2013
Thank you so much for this story. Although my english is still bad, reading your storys is a great way to practice.
I enjoyed your Disclaimer very much as well.
Maharani Radha chapter 5 . 3/3/2013
Sorry, I meant to review a few chapters back, but I was really caught up in this! This is great and I love the creativity! :D Well, I'll probably have a better review once I read more, but I love how you've painted our lovely Captain Jack. He's quite crazy, isn't he? Not to mention naughty ;)
sd4ianto chapter 40 . 2/13/2013
Excellent story. Thank you!
Jade-t9 chapter 40 . 4/28/2012
This is truly an exciting series! You have a way of writing that just draws the reader in and leaves them spellbound. Loved the setting and characterization :) Just started reading Ways and can't wait to see where this goes!
DarkwingDuckie chapter 23 . 12/13/2011
So I was going to wait until I finished reading the story to comment but this chapter was just so amazing I could not hold back. When I read about the dragon all I could think of (hope) was for Ianto with chocolate and you delivered on that scene with even a kiss that I always thought the show should have included there. By the way, the rest of the story is also just brilliant!

Oh, and as a side note, I do have a blue dragon named Myfawny that has ridden in my car with me for the last 2 years so that scene also made me think of my car companion that was a special gift so long ago.
yaoiaddict101 chapter 40 . 11/7/2011
. wow lemme try that again: oh my god this story was so good i hope(please do) you write a sequeal (or i will find you)
akawho chapter 40 . 10/8/2011
I think I loved this story even more the second time around.
akawho chapter 8 . 10/1/2011
I read this before over on DW. Just wanted you to know I'm reading it again because it's just that good. :)
LilFerret79 chapter 40 . 9/28/2011
Brilliant, brilliant, brilliant. I am completely not a fan of fantasy, so I hesitated to read this, but you have TOTALLY made me believe! LOL. I enjoyed it so much. So now, on to the sequel! YAY
The.Grey's.Ghost chapter 40 . 7/5/2011
DUN dun DUN! lol loved it! well written and engaging. love this little world you created!
Cipher Nine chapter 40 . 6/18/2011
That was incredible. Honestly, I'm kind of stunned right now...
NomadGirl12 chapter 40 . 6/11/2011
This was amazing, it truly was. I can definitely appreciate the work you put into this. Thank you for a great story :)
Stormreaver01 chapter 40 . 6/7/2011
Such a brilliant story! I salute your amazing writing ability! The depth of detail, imaginative storyline, intense characterisations, thrilling drama/romance/comedy leaves me in awe. Your story was amazing and I have come lately to it. I shall give myself time to come down from my euphoria (a couple of days) and then launch myself into your sequel. Honestly ... I truly believe your amazing writing ability needs to extend beyond fanfiction! Though I have to say, we are all mighty pleased you share with us!
Adara's Rose chapter 10 . 5/16/2011
I sat through the first three chapters as if in a trance, loving every paragraph. I simply adore this AU; the roles you have given the Torchwood characters suit them all perfectly. I was a bit disappointed in that you ha Gwen in the role she is, although I can objetively see that it suits her. It is simply me not liking her, I never did. I disliked her even more when she got to live but Ianto had to die. I forgot all about that when I read how Jack couldnt stay away from the archives in the hopes of seeing his handsome archivist. :) I was quite intrigued at Jack realising that Ianto can work magic, and suspecting that the baroness already has a suitable woman for Ianto picked out - knowing Gwen, shes got at least three suitable options. I also expect that the witch referred to early in chapter one was Rose, cursing Jack with immortality.

I squeed -loudly- at the end of chapter four when Jack demands Ianto as compensation for a wild goose chase - YIPPIE! Oh, I am going to *love* this story!

It was brilliant to see Gwen and Jack fighting over Ianto like a piece of meat, lol. I also loved how Ianto insisted on going and Rhys calming his wife. Good to see him be more than her lapdog for once. I also adore how you made Tosh an elf, her nature and character is very suited for that. I liked seeing a bit more of Jacks team, although it had me wondering how true you will be to Torchwood in regards to Suzie. The itneractions between Jack and Ianto (and Gwen) in chapter 7 were really sweet, too.

I just adore the itneractions between Jack and Ianto in this; they are such sweethearts the both of them and I truly enjoy your writing style. I also giggled at Ianto giving Jack coffee, I mean honestly; it cant be a proper Torchwood fic without coffee.

I also loved how you mixed Iantos retelling of that brilliant tale with Jacks memories. It really drove home what Id already been suspecting; Jack is the Deathless. I expect the Wizard to be the Doctor, although that will show in time... ah, Master John, then he is the Doctor. And the nameless dread, thats this worlds version of the Daleks. "...to suffer his fate as the Immortal One, the Man who Dies and yet does not." - wow, just wow. You are brilliant. Have you ever considered publication? Id buy your books.

On to chapter 9, which had me giggle about Ianto telling Jack about his Grams verison of the story. I nearly fell of my chair at God (eerrr... I mean Ianto) saying that he expected his followers to bring him gifts. Brilliant little gem of humor right there! I also sniggered at the end over the little exchange over Jack not wanting Ianto to call him sir - all in all, a rather heart-warming chapter.

Took some time to get them off travelling, but I was rather happy with what I'd been told so far and didnt mind at all. I also liked how you repeated the same line again, about elves and magic. And, of course, how Tosh befriends Ianto. I also loved how Tosh in her gentle, calm way ... tore Jack a new one about how he was treating Ianto.

I have to go for a while, so Im gonna post this ramble and tell you what I tihnk oabout the rest of it in a few hours. :) (Thats why Im reviewing chapter 10 - and crossing my fingers I can review again.)

Hugs,