Reviews for The Immortality of the Deathless
deanawesome67 chapter 17 . 3/28
brilliant !
deanawesome67 chapter 17 . 3/28
shit! this story is amazing . im totally captivated , I can't stop reading it.
kathyoberbeck chapter 40 . 1/9
Wonderful! You have such a good imagination; and weaving canon through it - great!
kathyoberbeck chapter 7 . 1/7
I feel the same way about CoE. Love the boys.
petuniadoodle chapter 40 . 6/11/2016
I love your stories because they are so original! Thanks for sharing!
Guest chapter 40 . 11/21/2014
Thankyou. DottyWho. 21.11.2014.
Tardigrada chapter 40 . 3/23/2013
Thank you so much for this story. Although my english is still bad, reading your storys is a great way to practice.
I enjoyed your Disclaimer very much as well.
Maharani Radha chapter 5 . 3/3/2013
Sorry, I meant to review a few chapters back, but I was really caught up in this! This is great and I love the creativity! :D Well, I'll probably have a better review once I read more, but I love how you've painted our lovely Captain Jack. He's quite crazy, isn't he? Not to mention naughty ;)
sd4ianto chapter 40 . 2/13/2013
Excellent story. Thank you!
Jade-t9 chapter 40 . 4/28/2012
This is truly an exciting series! You have a way of writing that just draws the reader in and leaves them spellbound. Loved the setting and characterization :) Just started reading Ways and can't wait to see where this goes!
DarkwingDuckie chapter 23 . 12/13/2011
So I was going to wait until I finished reading the story to comment but this chapter was just so amazing I could not hold back. When I read about the dragon all I could think of (hope) was for Ianto with chocolate and you delivered on that scene with even a kiss that I always thought the show should have included there. By the way, the rest of the story is also just brilliant!

Oh, and as a side note, I do have a blue dragon named Myfawny that has ridden in my car with me for the last 2 years so that scene also made me think of my car companion that was a special gift so long ago.
yaoiaddict101 chapter 40 . 11/7/2011
. wow lemme try that again: oh my god this story was so good i hope(please do) you write a sequeal (or i will find you)
akawho chapter 40 . 10/8/2011
I think I loved this story even more the second time around.
akawho chapter 8 . 10/1/2011
I read this before over on DW. Just wanted you to know I'm reading it again because it's just that good. :)
LilFerret79 chapter 40 . 9/28/2011
Brilliant, brilliant, brilliant. I am completely not a fan of fantasy, so I hesitated to read this, but you have TOTALLY made me believe! LOL. I enjoyed it so much. So now, on to the sequel! YAY