Reviews for You Killed Kenny
Yami-The Lord of Darkness chapter 1 . 4/1
I literally just died laughing. I sounded creepy though, laughing to myself all alone in my room. My parents probably are worried for my sanity
Leila chapter 1 . 3/24
Oh my God! I had to stop reading at some points to not wake up my mom because I was laughing so loudly! Lol. I've only seen a little bit of South Park when my brother watches it and Kenny is one of my fav charaters but I find it hilarious that the Autobots got to experience it.
SesshiraRayu chapter 1 . 3/5
I woke up my roommate I was laughing so hard, then I had to read it to her. LOVED IT!
GuestGirl chapter 1 . 1/27
I don't normally laugh out loud, but this fic did the trick! (The strange thing is that I've never actually watched South Park. Learned about the killed Kenny thing from a funny scene in a Boy Meets World episode!) Thanks for the midnight laugh :D
CodeSixty chapter 1 . 1/2
I got dizzy cuz' I was suffocating with laughter, I even started to cry! XD
buslimpan chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
I love this story. Enough said.
Lynn Kinght chapter 1 . 5/9/2014
lols
icanhascamaro chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
Just lol!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
oh no! jazz killed kenny! oh the horror!
Kek-t chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
This made me laugh so damn hard. It's a masterpeice of hilarity. You did a wonderful job and I just love Optimus's reaction.
Cavazza chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
You're the master of autbot lols. This made my week!
Anasazi Darkmoon chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
ROFLOL! I've read this before, a while back, and just had to read it again! God, it's so hilarious, and I can clearly see the look of horror on everyone's faces as they freak out about "poor Kenny". lol!

P.S. Since you seem to have disabled your PMs, I can't actually reply to your last message. o_O; If you want, you can hit me up on my email, and I can reply to you then.
Darkeyedwolf chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
OMG! I about died laughing! This one shot is Priceless!