Reviews for Lost & Found
You should continue this, it got a little drawn out in the explanation of overcharging, but this story has real potential. I look toward to your next post should there be one!
Tinfoot chapter 2 . 8/16/2013
Shows promise. Looking forward to future chapters. good work thus far.
KagoTori chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
:DDDD Yay! Finally someone does a Lucario story without caring about blood and stuff! *is thrilled* This is wonderfully written, despite the slight grammar discrepancies, and I loved the way you wrote a pack of Lucario's. The idea of ripping out the iron spikes that represent the Lucario's will and spirit, the very things that show the determination of their heart and the strength of their fists, was my favorite. Hope. A name for new beginnings. I look forward to reading more of this beginning, with hopes that the past will be unveiled bit by bit as well.
K-tori
Jinx the Galade blade chapter 2 . 7/17/2012
hey um dude i dont wanna bother but kind of .. are you gonna continue this story? its really cool how it has started and all but welll... its incomplete .
UnknownIdol chapter 2 . 2/14/2012
nice story indeed but still frightening me if you're not going to continue dragonheart cause i liked it more ...im a legend hunter what else would you expect and besides i dont really like neither aura nor lucario ... so you should be happy to have done intresting story that this is (i liked this maybe the most out of all lucario/aura based stories ive read) ... just tell me please that you haven't abandoned dragonheart or lost&found

~aKKurate the legend hunter

aka shadeofnight and risingdemon
pokemon phoenix king chapter 2 . 1/19/2012
GREAT CHAPTER MORE PLEASE.
FillyDashie chapter 2 . 7/29/2011
this is a good story i hope you update in the next few days because if not i wont be able to read until winter
penguinefluff chapter 2 . 9/13/2010
great work detailing on Aura. Lucario and Human stories are always too cute. Please continue, your stories are always such a pleasure to read.
Finish Dragonheart chapter 2 . 7/7/2010
Finish Dragonheart! Finish Dragonheart! Finish Dragonheart! Finish Dragonheart! Finish Dragonheart! Finish Dragonheart! Finish Dragonheart! Finish Dragonheart! Finish Dragonheart! Finish Dragonheart! Finish Dragonheart! Finish Dragonheart! Finish Dragonheart! Finish Dragonheart! Finish Dragonheart! Finish Dragonheart!
FINISH DRAGONHEART chapter 1 . 7/4/2010

Dragonfang20 chapter 2 . 6/2/2010
Wonder when this story is going to be updated
deathsonic chapter 2 . 7/22/2009
I like how its progressing,hope to see more soon
Alex Frost chapter 2 . 7/22/2009
Keep up the good work!
dragonchild25 chapter 2 . 7/21/2009
so far so good! keep at it! :)
Lixie Lorn chapter 2 . 7/21/2009
So, he's gonna use aura. :D

~General Everin Stormclaw of the Many Titles, High Priest of the Crazy Hand, Master of the Emerald Stars and Acolyte of the New Chu Order, Dragon Prince and the Sixth Sutakage, Bearer of the Prophecy and the Moonrider, Commander of the Blood Talons and the Last Hairlander, S/He Who Knows, out.